LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Training Camp 2011-2012

Shop Find 49ers gear online
By the end of the night we shall see if the lockout is over. So here we go. Only 7 days until training camp, 22 days until first preseason game

0-1 QBs on the roster
[ Edited by global_nomad on Jul 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM ]
You do have balls, man!
Even CNN is reporting on this right now.
I like the positive thinking
Let us hope so. Time to get excited about football again.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
By the end of the night we shall see if the lockout is over. So here we go. Only 7 days until training camp, 22 days until first preseason game

I am confident that this will get done no later than Monday which means TC should start at the predetermined time.

1 week till football starts!!!!!
The season aint starting on time........
FOOTBALL!!!!
espn_nfcwest: RT: @BobMcGinn: NFC executive in personnel just said his club has been told that training-camp rosters will be expanded from 80 to 90 players.

WTF, you aint Mayo........

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

He didn't use this guy
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

He didn't use this guy

LOL
all i know is the players would be fools right now. I dont care f they gotta vote by text message. Get it done tonight.. Edit. that text message from smith to the players didnt give me a sign of confidence. But i doubt that anyone will allow the lockout to start again. I would be happy if they agreed to the CBA and agreed to continue to negotiate the unresolved issues with good faith.
nothin to it, but to do it.
Share 49ersWebzone