LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

Training Camp 2011-2012

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I'm a huge T.O. fan...but yeah...

damn shame I know yal T.O. haters will be using this through out the season if they struggle.
i think there are alot of us who simply do not care and are not worried about owens and if he struggles alot of us will not waste any time and energy with him. I am more concerned with our team and what we do as compared to an ex niner who means nothing to us as we move forward
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
I agree but ther will be that new level uv excitment ther. Like dam we better be on the top. Uv our game. I love it shoot we may have slept on seattle before but for sure we won't now
this team under this coach has never and will never "sleep" on anyone
i think a perfect example of 3rd down is the giants game not on our side but the giants

in the first half victor cruz had his way with us they converted 3rd down after 3rd down

in the second half we doubled him and he didnt get the ball again

they converted 1 first down after that on a run i believe by brandon jacobs

3rd down is where the slot or shifty recievers shine we didnt have that last year
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by cciowa:
sus is not a troller. He is a good poster and a good fan. Just cuz he has concerns with kyle w, crabs and alex does not make him a troller.. As i said before,, he just has alot of people inside of him . but he is not a troller in my opinion. he and memphis are two of my favorite posters

Did not like at first, but after some time here, I think he's harmless and just has fun with people. Maybe trolling by definition, I don't know. But yeah, he ain't so bad.

Pot calling the kettle. Ha!
Originally posted by Skeets:
sus is not a troller. He is a good poster and a good fan. Just cuz he has concerns with kyle w, crabs and alex does not make him a troller.. As i said before,, he just has alot of people inside of him . but he is not a troller in my opinion. he and memphis are two of my favorite posters

Did not like at first, but after some time here, I think he's harmless and just has fun with people. Maybe trolling by definition, I don't know. But yeah, he ain't so bad.

How do you know? You have 3 posts?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

What does post count have to do with anything?

Ohh that's right this site only people with a high post count know anything.
^ all good, fellas. I'm pretty sure I am not a troll. Most of my posts are positive in nature, and are unlikely to offend. Every now and then, I poke with a stick at the Alex detractors, but it is generally just giving back a taste of their own medicine and rather innocuous.
Originally posted by kingairta:

I have no ill feeling for the man.

People have to remember he will be 39 come December. He don't scare me.

Lol. You missed the point. The poster just joined, but is calling out others on past posting habits. Ask yourself...how would a "new" member know such things?

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
I agree but ther will be that new level uv excitment ther. Like dam we better be on the top. Uv our game. I love it shoot we may have slept on seattle before but for sure we won't now
this team under this coach has never and will never "sleep" on anyone

And dude.... You can't spell OF or therE right? Wtf are you 13?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

you guys are making me blush.

I do have some concerns about some of the players, but as I have stated before I do think Alex has improved a great deal. I just hope there is more improvement from him, I fear he has hit his ceiling into being a good game manager type of QB. My standards of QB play are high because I grew up watching Montana and Young and even Garcia.

Lol. You missed the point. The poster just joined, but is calling out others on past posting habits. Ask yourself...how would a "new" member know such things?
I browsed the forums like for a whole year before i started posting.
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Aug 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM ]

Not true! You only need 1500 posts to reach the cut off for serous posting...short of that it's training wheels.

JK!
^ all good, fellas. I'm pretty sure I am not a troll. Most of my posts are positive in nature, and are unlikely to offend. Every now and then, I poke with a stick at the Alex detractors, but it is generally just giving back a taste of their own medicine and rather innocuous.

c'mon, you cant only look at the good man ...got to be a balance
Share 49ersWebzone