LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

What's Gore's longest reception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by D_Niner:

This has got to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read... The OP accurately acknowledges our weak points; but, the Alex faithful have to try and turn this accurate assessment into a Pro vs Anti Alex thread. Let it go man; let it go!

Stop trying to make mountains out of molehills and lets get back to discussing Gore's receptions.

Someone pointing out the hypocritical thinking of others has to be one of the dumbest posts you have ever seen? Was it I who first shifted the topic? or someone well before me, and I was simply responding to it? Yeah... something must be dumb here. But yeah, agreed enough that the topic should be steered back to Gore.

The dumb part is ignoring all the other items the poster pointed out and the attempt to shift the focus to only Alex. BTW I fail to see the "hypocritical thinking" in assessing blame to the Coaching, QBs, Receivers, and Line for our poor O the last couple of years...

That's strange, dude... really strange.

- My post was a direct response to tulliman. So why was it really necessary to respond to unst4ble's words? Been here long enough to have made my assessments clear on what he spoke of anyway.

- Never even brought up Alex's name.

- How can you not see the hypocrisy? Let's try this another way....

" oh yes, our OL was horrible in pass protection.... our scheme sucked.... coaching sucked.... receivers couldn't get open or catch everything... buuuuut..... the QB lost the game and he couldn't walk on water to save us "

Acknowledgement of all the problems around the QB, and then blaming said QB for not overcoming all these problems? Yeah... hypocrisy.

.... but how bout that Frank Gore and his longest reception, huh?

There's the discrepancy. No one was blaming only Alex. You tried to make it look that way; but, everyone was talking about multiple issues with our O.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Let's get this back on topic. I went to the gym last night, so this isn't feeling so heavy this morning.

Already moved it to a more appropriate thread, boss.
Originally posted by Otter:
Let's get this back on topic. I went to the gym last night, so this isn't feeling so heavy this morning.

That's a weak WNBA looking ban hammer, thought it would be bigger.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Jul 8, 2011 at 9:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone