LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 256 users in the forums

Opening day Starter..... v2.0

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no brainer, it'll be Alex Smith.

Even if CK outplays him in the preseason, Harbaugh knows better than to just throw him in there so soon.
Unfortunately Alex. I was ready to move on this year, but this damn lockout screwd us.
Kap week 1 starter. Beats Smith for the job by week 4 preseason.
I don't know exactly why... and would tell ya'll if I were able to pinpoint the reason myself... I feel that there were just too many things that this super resilient kid has had happen to him... that did not go the way that it normally should. No QB aside from maybe Jason Campbell... has had to endure the abnormality of Alex Smith's NFL experience.

Alex Smith starts... wins... does so well that you haters have no choice but to cheer him on... and he finally shuts everyone up... I know I'm going to get shot down for this... but... Hopefully he gets it so well that we win a Superbowl Title.

Finally the kid gets the correct tutelage from an offensive mind. That will run the offense like an offensive minded coach should.

No more "defensive minded, offensive mentality". This time it is FOR REAL.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

them's some strong words.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

them's some strong words.

It actually smells like someones been walking through the cow pasture and needs to check their shoes.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
So who's it gonna be?

Alex?
Unst4bl3
WillistheWall
theginz2004
SJniner7

CK?
bigginz54

kaep taking over in week 10 NinerBuff

Kap week 1 starter. Beats Smith for the job by week 4 preseasonjimmy49erfan:

Carr?

Unknown? / Free Agent
redrathman
boast--stenstrom from retirement!
JerryRice1848
Joecool-
Frisco69ers
5280High

Thoughts?

(Keeping track, to see who backslides after Alex shows up and goes lights out.

Actually My first post said I think Alex will start week 1 with Kaep taking over around week 10.... No way Kaep starts Week 1
  • jrg
  • Veteran
How anybody votes for someone other then Alex Smith amazes me.
Originally posted by jrg:

At least half the non-AS votes have been sarcastic... I dont actually think Terrible Pryor will be our starter.

agreeed there in denial

they can say he wont be the starter from week 5 or something like that and thats ok but any1 who doesn't say alex in week 1 well i can honestly say that there opinions no longer matter to me at least because they dont really know or follow the niners or are just extremely slow and blinded

Alex
Alex Smith, obviously.

To say that it will be anyone else (barring injury) is silly, although I'm certainly not going to demand that everyone should be happy about it.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Alex Smith, obviously.

To say that it will be anyone else (barring injury) is silly, although I'm certainly not going to demand that everyone should be happy about it.

Indeed........
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Alex

Yeah even Ray Charles can see that Alex will be the week 1 starter.
Share 49ersWebzone