There are 874 users in the forums
How many sacks will Aldon Smith have in his rookie season?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
How many sacks will Aldon Smith have in his rookie season?
May 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,529
3
May 4, 2011 at 10:08 AM
- WildBill
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,217
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
11.5, DROY as Von Miller predicted
Damnit! That's the number I was gonna say first!
.Oh well, I'll just second that.
May 4, 2011 at 11:40 AM
- ea_thegreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,376
5. If Lawson doesn't come back I think 8 or 9
May 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
Eleventy billion
May 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM
- HaiGuise
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,874
I'm gonna set the bar pretty high for this kid. I say he gets as many sacks as Vernon Gholston did his rookie season.
May 4, 2011 at 11:47 AM
- ninertico
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,259
The square root of 49!
May 4, 2011 at 11:57 AM
- 9erfanAUS
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,281
Originally posted by ninertico:
The square root of 49!
-7?
Aldon Smith. Takes sacks away.


-9fA
May 4, 2011 at 12:06 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
ryan mallett will have more dub sacks than him his rookie year.
May 4, 2011 at 1:06 PM
- ghostrider
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,671
Idk why but I read this as, "How many snacks will Aldon Smith have in his rookie season?"
lol
lol
May 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM
- fakers23
- Member
- Posts: 1,715
5
May 4, 2011 at 2:09 PM
- canadian49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,472
7
May 4, 2011 at 2:26 PM
- DertyDonahue
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,687
9.5
May 4, 2011 at 2:45 PM
- WINiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,907
Originally posted by fzrdave:
4-7
May 4, 2011 at 3:13 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,453
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
People are pretty optimistic here. Not being a downer but he still has a lot to learn, and may take a while to start. He'll defiantly get some playing time but I would be happy with 4 as a rookie.
Merriman had 10
Ware had 8
Harrison (his first year as a starter) had 8.5
Porter (his first year as a starter) had 10.5
I dont think 6-7 is too much to ask for
May 4, 2011 at 3:42 PM
- darkknight49
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,878
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:Originally posted by ninertico:
The square root of 49!
-7?
Aldon Smith. Takes sacks away.
-9fA
im sure he meant absolute value