LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

what if singletary was still our coach?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You don't win a superbowl, and you are fired, you are a bad coach...unless until you redeem yourself somewhere else.

Singletary, Nolan, Donahue, Mariucchi...wasted years. Glad they are in the past.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
You don't win a superbowl, and you are fired, you are a bad coach...unless until you redeem yourself somewhere else.

Singletary, Nolan, Donahue, Mariucchi...wasted years. Glad they are in the past.

Mooch was pretty good. I wouldn't put him in the same category as those idiots. He doesn't even belong in the same sentence.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
We would be 0 - 6 instead of 5 - 1 and there would be no talk of an NFC Championship game...
+
TV Blackouts, WZ Membership non existent, beer cost at the stick would skyrocket to make up for fans staying home, giant wooden necklace crosses would sell at an all time low.

LOL. It was harder to see them on TV under Sing. Now they are the national game sometimes.
Yeah

Mooch was pretty good. I wouldn't put him in the same category as those idiots. He doesn't even belong in the same sentence.

seriously, mooch was awesome. i couldnt believe it when the team ran him off.

Agreed! Mooch was a much better coach than that list of bums.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Agreed! Mooch was a much better coach than that list of bums.

Ok, maybe Mooch doesn't belong in this category. However, he didn't make it big even in Detroit, plus for some reason no one seems to be interested in him as a HC anymore. Regardless, it's the past, time to move on. Can't believe how long it took to finally win some games and get some consistency over here.
I don't even want to think about that.
Originally posted by schmons:

seriously, mooch was awesome. i couldnt believe it when the team ran him off.

He took over a pretty good team. He was good but I wouldn't say he was awesome. In fact I think he is slightly overrated. Not bad just a little overrated. Walsh was awesome. What Harbaugh has done so far is awesome.
if singletary was still our coach, this would be me...
I highly questioned the 49ers decision to hire Singletary at the end of the season in 09. I thought he didn't have any experience as a DC or position coach. Anyhow, after the decision was made, however, I got behind him.

As for this question I would think he would be a nightmere. Singletary would have done some stupid thing to screw the team up.

Originally posted by taney71:
I highly questioned the 49ers decision to hire Singletary at the end of the season in 09. I thought he didn't have any experience as a DC or position coach. Anyhow, after the decision was made, however, I got behind him.

As for this question I would think he would be a nightmere. Singletary would have done some stupid thing to screw the team up.

We would be 0 - 6 and he would be dropping his pants for halftime motivational speeches instead of putting in offensive and defensive shcemes....
We would be 0-6 and he would have fired half of our coaching staff and would replace them with more of his friends and family members.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We would be 0-6 and he would have fired half of our coaching staff and would replace them with more of his friends and family members.

we clearly see how bad a coach, sing was. Harbs has the same team sing had last year, no offseason workouts, OTA, mini-camps. Maybe like one or two upgrades and we are 5-1.

Also shows how good a coach Harbaugh is, he gets it ! Knows how to make adjustments and gameplan.
Has anyone interviewed Singletary lately? If so, what does he say about the current 49ers?
Share 49ersWebzone