LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tankle104:
Alot of people hated this pick. Good thing no one here is in our draft room! I think he is a great player. Idk if he can be a really good starter in this league but he is a hell of a third corner!

I think his ceiling is much, much higher than that.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Alot of people hated this pick. Good thing no one here is in our draft room! I think he is a great player. Idk if he can be a really good starter in this league but he is a hell of a third corner!

I think his ceiling is much, much higher than that.

Well I was saying idk cause I haven't seen it yet. But I'd have to agree with you that I believe he is fully capable of it.
bumpity bump. I think he's outplaying tbrown so far this season.
Originally posted by natrone06:
bumpity bump. I think he's outplaying tbrown so far this season.

Really? All of our guys are good, but Cully seems the most inconsistent. I do think Brown had a bad game Thursday though. Got beat more than any other game I remember.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Culliver and Brown are really our best corners, hence why Culliver covers Calvin Johnson and why Rogers covers the slot on 3rd Downs.

Covering the slot in Fangio's scheme is extremely tough because most of the time you don't get safety help over the top.
Nice play by Cully on the late drive by the Seahawk. Timed the jump perfectly. Rejected.
hes scary good
He is going to get better.

Soon the ints and pick 6s will start coming. This guy is special.
Id argue that DB especially corner is the hardest position to play on the defensive side of the ball especially with the way the rules are favoring the offense, cully has been a little inconsistent but remember this is his second year and as the rest of our rookies last year he didnt have a training camp..even with that fact he is improving all the time and becoming one of our better corners. He is going to be a great player for years to come and im glad we have him
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Id argue that DB especially corner is the hardest position to play on the defensive side of the ball especially with the way the rules are favoring the offense, cully has been a little inconsistent but remember this is his second year and as the rest of our rookies last year he didnt have a training camp..even with that fact he is improving all the time and becoming one of our better corners. He is going to be a great player for years to come and im glad we have him

It is by far the hardest position on defense, if not the whole NFL.

Probably the reason there is not a single white corner in the NFL, you gotta have the genetics just to get a foot in the door

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Probably the reason there is not a single white corner in the NFL, you gotta have the genetics just to get a foot in the door

Jason Seahorn...Booyah! Argument demolished.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Jason Seahorn...Booyah! Argument demolished.

He was the last one, who was over rated at that.

Proves my point that the white cornerback is EXTINCT
Cortland Finnegan is whitish. That's probably why he's so mad all the time.

It's much easier than than Safety. There's a Japanese safety.
Absolutely an excellent draft pick.

He is getting better and smarter. Cully also tackles very well.

Soon he'll pick-6'in with the higher rated Corners in the league.
BTW, Seahorn is a legend. One of the greats...
Share 49ersWebzone