LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

When will Crabtree play in his first preseason game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When will Crabtree play in his first preseason game?

Oh yeah Crabtree will play because he needs reps. Because of the lockout more players will play in preseason games to get ready for the season,assuming that there is a preseason

Modded...not sure if you are spam or not....
[ Edited by Janitor on May 29, 2011 at 7:44 PM ]
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Ex-scout Dave Razzano believes new coach Jim Harbaugh will "grow tired" of Micheal Crabtree fairly quickly.
Per Razzano, it was a "huge" mistake to draft Crabtree as high as No. 10 overall because he lacks speed, work ethic, and elite talent. "Harbaugh can't make him faster," explains Razzano, suggesting that an "overhyped" Crabtree lacks the quickness to separate from cornerbacks. Razzano goes even further, stating that he likes Rams mid-round rookies Austin Pettis and Greg Salas "a lot more than Crabtree."
Related: Greg Salas, Austin Pettis
Source: Dave Razzano on Twitter

Razzano just being Razzano. I'm glad he BELIEVES what he BELIEVES.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Ex-scout Dave Razzano believes new coach Jim Harbaugh will "grow tired" of Micheal Crabtree fairly quickly.
Per Razzano, it was a "huge" mistake to draft Crabtree as high as No. 10 overall because he lacks speed, work ethic, and elite talent. "Harbaugh can't make him faster," explains Razzano, suggesting that an "overhyped" Crabtree lacks the quickness to separate from cornerbacks. Razzano goes even further, stating that he likes Rams mid-round rookies Austin Pettis and Greg Salas "a lot more than Crabtree."

whatever razzano says the opposite will happen

Razzano is one of those guys who plays the horse with the 99-1 odds, and when the other six horses crashes in a fluke accident, in the 1005th race, and the three legged longshot wins, he screams to the world, "I told you so."

The only thing people need to know about Razzano is the first part of his title- "ex".

tweeted him after saying that unemployed scout = axe to grind....his response....DaveRazzano @49ers_21 No, I just tell the truth based on facts. Most people sugarcoat. Truth hurst some people...oh well
I don't think Crabtree wants to be here and I have doubts he will ever become a elite WR or pro-bowler as a 49er.
Originally posted by crabman82:

tweeted him after saying that unemployed scout = axe to grind....his response....DaveRazzano @49ers_21 No, I just tell the truth based on facts. Most people sugarcoat. Truth hurst some people...oh well

He's a retard. I can understand saying Crabtree is overrated and should be a #2 when he gets at his best. But Austin f**king Pettis and Greg Salas? Seriously??? If Crab worked on route running and his hands he would be a really good WR. He has more YAC ability than either of those guys, and longer arms and he's not a bad athlete who is slow. He just needs to actually work on his game. BTW he's a dumbass, you can actually get faster and more explosive through things like plyometric and resistance training. There's a reason Razzano cant find a job with an NFL team, and its not because he's brutally honest.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

He's a retard. I can understand saying Crabtree is overrated and should be a #2 when he gets at his best. But Austin f**king Pettis and Greg Salas? Seriously??? If Crab worked on route running and his hands he would be a really good WR. He has more YAC ability than either of those guys, and longer arms and he's not a bad athlete who is slow. He just needs to actually work on his game. BTW he's a dumbass, you can actually get faster and more explosive through things like plyometric and resistance training. There's a reason Razzano cant find a job with an NFL team, and its not because he's brutally honest.

I wonder if Razzano kind of enjoys the attention he gets in the Bay Area.
Originally posted by BHulman:

I wonder if Razzano kind of enjoys the attention he gets in the Bay Area.

definitely

Booo!!! Crabtree should be punish!

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

he's too good to practice

besides there are players who get the pre-season "MVP" award, however, they choke during real games....................
Originally posted by fly15:

besides there are players who get the pre-season "MVP" award, however, they choke during real games....................

wasn't he top 10 in dropped balls during games last year? its not like he was a prime time player. Wasn't that td he scored in STL going to Vernon Davis?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by fly15:

wasn't he top 10 in dropped balls during games last year? its not like he was a prime time player. Wasn't that td he scored in STL going to Vernon Davis?

lets give him time to develop

Great points. I hate that fat slob.

I dont like non-49ers, knocking 49ers. It's like family. I can talk trash all I want, but you better not talk crap to them.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Great points. I hate that fat slob.

I dont like non-49ers, knocking 49ers. It's like family. I can talk trash all I want, but you better not talk crap to them.

I was trying to think of a comment when I post that and it closely resembled those.
Share 49ersWebzone