There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When will Crabtree play in his first preseason game?

When will Crabtree play in his first preseason game?

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
This just in:
Crabtree causes Missouri tornado, killing more than 100.

P.S. I'd provide a link, but as everyone knows, this is common knowledge.

It's because he doesn't want to be 49er I thought everybody knew this. As soon as I saw the tornadoes on the news I knew it was him
I think Crabtree falls in the category of a guy getting through college on talent he was born with, which I'm sure happens a lot.

His rookie holdout was downright bizarre and accomplished nothing. Any other player would have told his agent to get out of the way but Crabtree just stuck his head in a hole and acted like all he could do was let his agent handle it.

He just hasn't shown the effort people expect from a 1st rounder and I can understand why lots of fans expect more from him.
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
I think Crabtree falls in the category of a guy getting through college on talent he was born with, which I'm sure happens a lot.

His rookie holdout was downright bizarre and accomplished nothing. Any other player would have told his agent to get out of the way but Crabtree just stuck his head in a hole and acted like all he could do was let his agent handle it.

He just hasn't shown the effort people expect from a 1st rounder and I can understand why lots of fans expect more from him.

He stays in shape and worked hard in college. Just not sure he will work hard now that he is a millionaire. I still believe he will be very good.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

He stays in shape and worked hard in college. Just not sure he will work hard now that he is a millionaire. I still believe he will be very good.

I agree with this. Similar to the V. Davis situation, Crabtree so far has been a disappointment. I still believe that there is time for Crabtree to get his stuff together and to make an impact.

I remember several times last season when he ran half-assed routes and his head just didn't seem to be in the game. Maybe it was the losing, I dunno.

-9fA
  • fly15
  • Veteran

dude, he was our leading WR, what else do you want...?

I dont think its his fault for not being more productive

hope we can see him in pre-season
If Crabtree doesn't show a drastic improvement in his work ethic I hope he is benched for the season and his value tanks. Don't give him a chance to raise his value by producing in the last year of his contract.
Originally posted by skynet907:
If Crabtree doesn't show a drastic improvement in his work ethic I hope he is benched for the season and his value tanks. Don't give him a chance to raise his value by producing in the last year of his contract.

that's gonna happen
The hate for this guy is ridiculous. I bet the same people complaining are the same ones that wanted Vernon Davis out of here.

Crabtree gets a pass for these last two years from me because Singletary was his coach a.k.a the guy who's only strategy was based on "exerting your will." I expect Harbaugh to use and guide him properly, and his perception among the fans means nothing as long as we win.
This just in. Rookie Colin Kaeprnick shows for a great rigorous workout. Dont you think it's fair to ask why Crabtree hasn't even showed up yet? This is hate? Really?
Practice?
This dude hasn't done sh** and already acts like he is the next Jerry Rice. WTF!
I wonder when will he ask to be traded to Dallas?
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
I wonder when will he ask to be traded to Dallas?
ahh nothing better than overreacting to pathetic for excuse stories in the offseason.

all i care about is what harbaugh thinks, and last time i checked there's a lockout with no mandatory practices. those are the facts.
Looking forward to 40 new threads to criticize each and every 49er that has not been practicing.

Got a feeling I will be holding my breath in vain.