There are 209 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
YAAAAHHHOOOOOO! Unstoppable
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Was just watching NFL Turning Point on the Versus channel and they showed the on field pre game convo between Mike Tomlin and John Harbaugh from last weeks Ravens-Steelers game. Tomlin started gushing about Jim and Frank Gore saying Jim is doing great and has the 49ers playing like a team. Also called Frank Gore a man. John added that Jim is doing a great job with Alex and that Jim is having a ball coaching SF.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Was just watching NFL Turning Point on the Versus channel and they showed the on field pre game convo between Mike Tomlin and John Harbaugh from last weeks Ravens-Steelers game. Tomlin started gushing about Jim and Frank Gore saying Jim is doing great and has the 49ers playing like a team. Also called Frank Gore a man. John added that Jim is doing a great job with Alex and that Jim is having a ball coaching SF.

Damn I would love to see some video of that...
"Further, I want to see us play on point, play at our very best and I think it will take that kind of play to be successful in this game. On the details, exact and on point in all phases is the things I would like to see the most." -- Harbaugh

Been so long since words like these were spoken by a Niners HC. So much like Walsh when he talked about how his team should execute especially on offense, with detail precision. To the point when it's not so much about the opponents anymore but more to team perfection. With that level of demand and expectation from the players, we are going to be good for a long time.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:

That show, NFL turning point reairs quite a bit on the versus channel so look for it. And like I said it's right at the start of the highlights from the Ravens Steelers game.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

That show, NFL turning point reairs quite a bit on the versus channel so look for it. And like I said it's right at the start of the highlights from the Ravens Steelers game.

I love that show, even if the Niners aren't on it. It's an hour long show and they only focus on like 3 games. I just love NFL Films highlights.
We're going to take over the NFC because of this man, say what you want about Jed and Baalke, but it's this guy right here and his staff that are responsible for this magic, I still remember the day when we officially hired him, I thought to myself "Wow, we are going to win Super Bowls with this man". I just had a feeling that day that we had finally got what we've all been waiting for for a long time, and that was a REAL HC.

Look what he did fo Rich Gannon in Oakland as his QB Coach, look what he did for Luck at Stanford, he's a winner and he's always going to be a winner. His brother wins with the Ravens, quite often actually, and having Jim as our HC, we'll see the same, except better
AHHHHHH
good hire.
Stanford could of used him last night, but I'm soo happy he is ours.

Love that s**t he does with shifts to draw guys offsides. Giants fans are pissed about that 3rd &1.
:)
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/51411/video-could-49ers-take-down-packers
Originally posted by jreff22:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/51411/video-could-49ers-take-down-packers

I'm dying to know what a test would be in the eyes of some. I've never been one to worry about the comments of other fans or the media, but one poster on that page said something along the lines of that we haven't been tested. What would they consider a test? It's getting to the point where I wouldn't even want the number 1 seed. It would be sweet justice if we took it the Packers at Lambeau. That would exorcise a lot of demons we've been carrying since the 1990s.
http://www.knbr.com/portals/3/podcasts/murphmac/111511jimharbaugh.mp3
[ Edited by PTulini on Nov 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone