LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Can anyone summarize for us peons at work?
I think this may have been recorded yesterday, but sais he would like to get both Kaep and Smith a good amount of snaps on Sat.
Talks about the attempt at "The Catch" in practice. Not his exact words but said might as well put a situation in for the players instead of running a basic 2 minute drill. I like the idea behind it.
Players played well individually but not so well as a unit against NO on O.
Talks about the importance of Pre-season and T.C's. "This is where teams are forged." not exact words again but-"Like iron you mold it."
It's in the Saints "personality" to run the blitz's. "That's what they do."
And talks a little Walsh.
Should listen to it.

Right on. Thank you brother.
Does Anyone Have A Link To Watch "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel: The Harbaughs" I Dont Have HBO?
Bump
Donte Whitner. Harbaugh also said he’s been encouraged by Whitner’s play. Whitner seems to have the strong safety position locked up. He makes plays both in coverage and at the line of scrimmage in practice. He makes diving pass break ups every day, and he’s been blitzing effectively as well. Today he intercepted Josh McCown and returned the ball for a touchdown, evading Coach Harbaugh near the end zone, who ran at Whitner like he wanted to tackle him. http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/08/training-camp/stock-up-stock-down/

Like a boss!!!!!!

I haz happy.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Did Harbaugh adjust at halftime or did NO stop sending the heavy blitzes?

There's no in game adjustments. It's preseason & TC. The adjustments are made in the following practices. However, you can say the previous coaching staff for the last 5 years was doing the adjustments mention even into the regular season. Ineptitude.

I guarantee you THIS guy still can't believe we got Jim Harbaugh.
Originally posted by ninertico:
Donte Whitner. Harbaugh also said he’s been encouraged by Whitner’s play. Whitner seems to have the strong safety position locked up. He makes plays both in coverage and at the line of scrimmage in practice. He makes diving pass break ups every day, and he’s been blitzing effectively as well. Today he intercepted Josh McCown and returned the ball for a touchdown, evading Coach Harbaugh near the end zone, who ran at Whitner like he wanted to tackle him. http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/08/training-camp/stock-up-stock-down/

Like a boss!!!!!!

I haz happy.

hehe...gotta love the harbs
  • zero
  • Veteran
If we get consistent improvement week to week from all facets of our team like tonight has proven then Harbaugh is a god send. Awesome thing is, players are responding so well and quickly to him and his system that we might end up surprising a lot of people, myself included, which is more then any of the other a$sclowns we've had in here since 2002 have done.
Originally posted by zero:
If we get consistent improvement week to week from all facets of our team like tonight has proven then Harbaugh is a god send. Awesome thing is, players are responding so well and quickly to him and his system that we might end up surprising a lot of people, myself included, which is more then any of the other a$sclowns we've had in here since 2002 have done.

Agreed
Gore said on the postgame show that one of the things that impresses him about Harbaugh was that he drives a chevy pickup and the coaches before him drove escalades. I lol'd.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
We should immediately fire Harbaugh and sign MBniner to run the team, he is a better judge of NFL quarterbacks, he said so himself, so you know it has to be true.

Who is MBniner?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by zero:

Agreed

This
Originally posted by valrod33:
I still cant believe its not butter

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still jacked.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.

Share 49ersWebzone