Kyle Williams-WCO slot WR?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Kealoha Pilares!

Lol we get it dude, you like the guy.

I must convince the world!
Originally posted by excelsior:
Let's not forget Jurovich. He's not going away without a fight.

rootin hard for that guy, went to high school with him
Yawn. Just another nobody wideout that the fanbase is gaga over for no good reason.
Hopefully he can stay healthy & be used properly by Harbaugh & Co.
I want someone to emerge as a potent threat in the slot. It could be Williams, but Jurovich might surprise us. He is 5-11 1/2, 190 pounds and ran a 4.45 forty on his Pro Day in 2009. If he is smart, quick, precise and has great hands, he could serve as our Welker, Amendola, etc.
Kealoha Pilares!

But if you weren't from Hawaii would you still have the same feelings about the guy? I agree he's good, but do you really think he's draftable? I mean Kyle Williams ran a 4.34 40 time. Thats....tough to beat.
Looking at the highlights he reminds me of D.Jack from the Eagles.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Looking at the highlights he reminds me of D.Jack from the Eagles.

beware dude, i made that comparison last year and i got attacked by the D.Jack nutt riders.
Maybe he can be like Wes Welker but faster.
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
Kealoha Pilares!

But if you weren't from Hawaii would you still have the same feelings about the guy? I agree he's good, but do you really think he's draftable? I mean Kyle Williams ran a 4.34 40 time. Thats....tough to beat.
If I weren't from Hawaii I would not know who he is. Not a huge CF fan exept University of Hawai'i football. I was saying the same things about Devon Bess when he left and now he is arguably the best slot WR in the NFL. Just have a good feeling about this guy, and speed is over rated at the WR position.

Originally posted by PTulini:
I wish I could get rid of the music. Here you go...

i know it was college but he seemed to outrun everyone

i like how he actually got 2 feet inbounds on most of his td scores too if not all of them
  • tsty
  • Veteran
Kyle Williams wo'nt even make the team next year as the draft and free agent signings will make him very easy to replace.

GO NINERS
Originally posted by tsty:
Kyle Williams wo'nt even make the team next year as the draft and free agent signings will make him very easy to replace.

GO NINERS

That's an interesting observation. I doubt it, but we'll see. Didn't show anything this year
The cool thing about this upcoming season is that everybody gets a fresh start. WR's O-line, defense everyone. This coaching staff doesn't have to stay with the last staffs favorites or past draft mistakes. Williams has the perfect opportunity to work himself into the mix. I hope he does well, he looks like a perfect slot receiver.
  • tsty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Originally posted by tsty:

GO NINERS

That's an interesting observation. I doubt it, but we'll see. Didn't show anything this year

Well,when you do'nt show anything,you get replaced.I mean,Jordy Nelson from the Pakers showed more on slot routes and returns than Williams because he catches the ball and instantly reacts.Personally,I thought Ginn lacked in that area too.
[ Edited by tsty on Feb 20, 2011 at 8:02 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone