There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

YOU pick our stadium name

If "candlestick" is not chosen as a name for our new stadium for whatever reason, what would you suggest as a stadium name? Who would you prefer as our sponsor?

How about we get sponsored by Nike and call it

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

I know our uniforms aren't made by nike but maybe we could buy our way out of our uniform deal and get with nike?

Anyway, IF you can think of a cool stadium name, post it below.

[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Feb 6, 2011 at 13:13:25 ]
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
If "candlestick" is not chosen as a name for our new stadium for whatever reason. What would you suggest as a stadium name? Who would you prefer as our sponsor?

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

I know our uniforms aren't made by nike but maybe we could buy our way out of our uniform deal and get with nike?

I believe Nike is taking over the Uniform design.

As for the stadium I'm afraid I am not much of a fan of the design or the location.
Bill Walsh Stadium!!

I would pay a monthly amount so that NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Envy:
If "candlestick" is not chosen as a name for our new stadium for whatever reason. What would you suggest as a stadium name? Who would you prefer as our sponsor?

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

As for the stadium I'm afraid I am not much of a fan of the design or the location.

I agree. the stadium design is poor, especially when I compare it to the new stadiums in Dallas and Arizona
Love the design, hate the location.

That would be sick if we could have the first NFL stadium on one of the Islands in the bay. We could build BART rigth to it, and have the same boats that commute to the city bring fans in from all over the bay area. The only thing that would be weak, is it would be hard to commute in to tailgate.

It could be called "Golden Gate Stadium"......Boom!!!

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

I agree. the stadium design is poor, especially when I compare it to the new stadiums in Dallas and Arizona

Dude, the only reason Dallas and AZ are designed that way is because the weather is so extreme. The Bay Area has next to perfect weather, no need to build a dome or some lame spaceship design.

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

I think the stadium design is awesome, It will probably be the best outdoor stadium in the NFL. And Football is meant to be played outside. I personally don't like the cardinals or Cowboys stadium.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Bill Walsh Memorial Stadium
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
Google Stadium
about god damn time stadium

.. i think it has a nice ring to it
Jose Cortez Stadium.
Andrew Luck stadium
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MILFS:
Google Stadium

ok, now what?
Bill Walsh field at Intel Stadium, and when the Raider play Al Davis field at Intel Stadium.