LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

YOU pick our stadium name

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"The Edward J DeBartolo Jr was a better owner than John York, and would have built this years ago with that riverboat scheme money if it hadn't been for that dog and those pesky kids!" stadium

It doesn't roll off the tongue, but it's better than "Better than the Detroit Lions since 2004... but it's close" Stadium

My Personal favourite would be "The John (doesn't he look a bit like Max - the head vampire in the lost boys crossed with the short psychic lady from Poltergeist) York - He's the bestest owner ever in the history of the NFL and the world for that matter... look in to my eyes, you are getting sleepy, we ahve always been mediocre, Eddie who?" Stadium

Whatever they call the stadium, the field will be known as "49ers fans field of dreams". York will come out before each game and trample all over it/them
Area 49 Stadium
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Area 49 Stadium

Playboy Stadium
Originally posted by MILFS:
Google Stadium

Make that GooglePlex
  • NickV
  • Veteran
As long as they have this in a huge bronze statue at the main gate they can call it whatever they want

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rigs49:
Bill Walsh Stadium!!

I would pay a monthly amount so that NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NickV:
As long as they have this in a huge bronze statue at the main gate they can call it whatever they want

Ditto
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Love the design, hate the location.

That would be sick if we could have the first NFL stadium on one of the Islands in the bay. We could build BART rigth to it, and have the same boats that commute to the city bring fans in from all over the bay area. The only thing that would be weak, is it would be hard to commute in to tailgate.

It could be called "Golden Gate Stadium"......Boom!!!

When i was a kid i used to daydream about a stadium being built at Alcatraz and having people arrive on ferries. It would never work but i used to think it would be awesome!
Originally posted by boast:
Bill Walsh Memorial Stadium

This...A lot!!!

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Love the design, hate the location.

That would be sick if we could have the first NFL stadium on one of the Islands in the bay. We could build BART rigth to it, and have the same boats that commute to the city bring fans in from all over the bay area. The only thing that would be weak, is it would be hard to commute in to tailgate.

It could be called "Golden Gate Stadium"......Boom!!!

When i was a kid i used to daydream about a stadium being built at Alcatraz and having people arrive on ferries. It would never work but i used to think it would be awesome!

Treasure Island might be feesable. The Military is pretty much out and they were going to give it to the bums anyway or let another big spending developer come in and build another gigantic yuppie tower. Treasure Island was built for the world fair, we should keep it for entertainment.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
All things considered, I think the stadium design looks great! The best part isn't the design, it's all the amenities and features. Many of you fall in love with an artists rendering. Add a couple laser beams and fireworks...your image of the stadium would improve immensely.

Grass on top of the suites. Suites all on one side. Personally, I think that is pretty dope and will make it really unique. It'll be pretty cool to see from the inside.

If I'm not mistaken, there will be screens provided at every seat (or many seats) for replays and following your fantasy football players. Initially planned to be provided by Cisco.

Apple would never buy naming rights, they don't do that, not their M.O. But I think that'd be fun. Apple Field.
Balco Stadium, Cream field.
StOnEy Field. The grass would be perfect.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
StOnEy Field. The grass would be perfect.

Maybe we could incorporate a slide for the kids, just like at AT&T park. But, instead of coke bottle, it could be a graffix bong....

I kidd.
Share 49ersWebzone