LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

YOU pick our stadium name

Shop Find 49ers gear online
forget the stadium name, this thing should be our new logo
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Bill Walsh field at Intel Stadium, and when the Raider play Al Davis field at Intel Stadium.

I DO NOT want to share a stadium with the Raiders!!!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Bill Walsh field at Intel Stadium, and when the Raider play Al Davis field at Intel Stadium.

I DO NOT want to share a stadium with the Raiders!!!

Neither do I, but we might not have a choice.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by rigs49:
Bill Walsh Stadium!!

I would pay a monthly amount so that NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!

Would love it but won't happen. There is no corporate money in that name. I do hope they keep Bill Walsh's name on the field at least.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
If "candlestick" is not chosen as a name for our new stadium for whatever reason, what would you suggest as a stadium name? Who would you prefer as our sponsor?

How about we get sponsored by Nike and call it

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

I know our uniforms aren't made by nike but maybe we could buy our way out of our uniform deal and get with nike?

Anyway, IF you can think of a cool stadium name, post it below.

Candlestick Park is Candlestick Park because it is located on Candlestick Point. There is no way the name will transfer to the new place once it is built.

Scary, but possible. Works for me as long as something FINALLY gets done.
Originally posted by Envy:
If "candlestick" is not chosen as a name for our new stadium for whatever reason. What would you suggest as a stadium name? Who would you prefer as our sponsor?

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

I know our uniforms aren't made by nike but maybe we could buy our way out of our uniform deal and get with nike?

I believe Nike is taking over the Uniform design.

As for the stadium I'm afraid I am not much of a fan of the design or the location.

Nike will take over all NFL uniforms starting 2012.
If "candlestick" is not chosen as a name for our new stadium for whatever reason. What would you suggest as a stadium name? Who would you prefer as our sponsor?

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

As for the stadium I'm afraid I am not much of a fan of the design or the location.

I agree. the stadium design is poor, especially when I compare it to the new stadiums in Dallas and Arizona

I'm fine with the design. I think once it is built it will be far more impresive than any of the photo's. I'm not that crazy about the stadiums in Dallas and Arizona. To me they are overkill and a little gimmicky. It is a lot easier to build stadiums like that in Texas and Arizona. To build something like that in California is unrealistic in my mind. Like OaklandNiner said those kind of stadiums are necessary in those places because of the extreame temperatures. The type of stadium Jed is planning on building is just fine for sunny California IMHO.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

[ Edited by Jcool on Feb 6, 2011 at 14:28:11 ]
Big a** titties park.

Originally posted by Jcool:

"PRO COMBAT stadium"

Ronald Mcdonald's uniforms...

^ Those won't be the uniforms, so I don't know what you're trying to imply.

-9fA
i agree with google field,or stadium
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
^ Those won't be the uniforms, so I don't know what you're trying to imply.

-9fA

Thankfully true:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/the-fake-nike-nfl-jerseys-are-very-unprofessional-looking-photos/?pid=29#image

We don't need Nike going all "Oregon" on all the NFL uni's.
Originally posted by boast:
Bill Walsh Memorial Stadium

Yes!
Share 49ersWebzone