• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
If Harbaugh thinks he might be able to make him better than I'll trust Harbaugh.

I'm glad you got such blind support for Harbaugh,but I don't. No amount of coaching going to turn turd into gold. Just ask the last 2 coaches who tried..

Yeah a guy who is an offense genius and a former NFL QB or Mike Nolan and Sing? Yeah who am I going to trust? I think I'll go with the guy who worked with Walsh and played the most important position.

Coaching in College is different then Coaching in the NFL. Plus it not just Nolan and Sing that thought Alex stunk at the end. All 49er fans that go to games think he stinks as well. Then you got hall of famers that think he stinks. Basicly everyone outside of 49erwebzone and 49ers offical message board believe Alex a terrible QB and no amount of Stanford magic going to change the reality that Alex only leads teams to top ten picks!

He uses pro style offense though and was a QB coach in the NFL. btw There are quite a few people who dont think Smith sucks, just that he's not a great QB.

People behind the keyboard are not the ones going to games. If you think any real fan going to pay for Alex year 7. I got a bag of bricks to sell you..

lol @ you being Mr. Real Fan because you go to games.
Originally posted by ace130:
If Harbaugh thinks he might be able to make him better than I'll trust Harbaugh.

I'm glad you got such blind support for Harbaugh,but I don't. No amount of coaching going to turn turd into gold. Just ask the last 2 coaches who tried..

Nolan? Sing? coaches who knew nothing about QBs

So because Harbaugh was a former QB. That makes him automaticly an expert. I"m sorry,but a real expert would see the writing on the wall and tell Alex to get loss after 6 years of top ten picks. If Harbaugh wants to prove to me he's as good as some as you claim. Alex wont be on the team next year. If he is. Harbaugh just another guy that got fooled by Alex in shorts..
Bring back alex!
F@ck Alex f$cking Smith. Get off the team already you piece of sh*t quarterback. You are a bust. Gtfo time to move on.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

So because Harbaugh was a former QB. That makes him automaticly an expert. I"m sorry,but a real expert would see the writing on the wall and tell Alex to get loss after 6 years of top ten picks. If Harbaugh wants to prove to me he's as good as some as you claim. Alex wont be on the team next year. If he is. Harbaugh just another guy that got fooled by Alex in shorts..

no, honey. you're the only QB expert i know.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F@ck Alex f$cking Smith. Get off the team already you piece of sh*t quarterback. You are a bust. Gtfo time to move on.

This is the reaction you expect from people at games. Tons of boos!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I'd be fine with it in a way, if Harbaugh could really coach him up & think there's potential there... but we would still need to draft someone else or bring a veteran in. I know the Alex Smith subject has been beat to death so I won't comment more
Originally posted by boast:

no, honey. you're the only QB expert i know.

Originally posted by Paul:
I'd be fine with it in a way, if Harbaugh could really coach him up & think there's potential there... but we would still need to draft someone else or bring a veteran in. I know the Alex Smith subject has been beat to death so I won't comment more

What kind of potential can you find from a guy in this league 6 years and still making the same mistakes. This is my personal opinion if Harbaugh brings him back. 2011 will be lost CBA or no CBA...
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

Right on! Cause REAL fans like to boo every second of the game no matter what is happening!

• Paul
  • Veteran

What kind of potential can you find from a guy in this league 6 years and still making the same mistakes. This is my personal opinion if Harbaugh brings him back. 2011 will be lost CBA or no CBA...

if Harbaugh resigns the guy I'm sure that's what the logic would be, I don't see what sense it makes keeping the top overall pick as a backup on any team (regardless of salary)

Yeah a guy who is an offense genius and a former NFL QB or Mike Nolan and Sing? Yeah who am I going to trust? I think I'll go with the guy who worked with Walsh and played the most important position.

fakers fail.

Yah because the stick has brilliant fans.... "we want Carr!" I trust Harbaugh to make the right decisions over fans who dont know s**t.

if Harbaugh resigns the guy I'm sure that's what the logic would be, I don't see what sense it makes keeping the top overall pick as a backup on any team (regardless of salary)

Pau,it real simple. The only reason Alex would be back is because Jed York mother can bring herself to admit picking Alex was a waste of money. If Alex was on any other team he would of be cut after year 4. Shoot,the Raiders cut Rusell fat behind after year 3. I mean if the stupid Raiders can firgure out when to cut the cord. Why can't we!
Damn 2 pages already and still no ZRF80 or Susweel.
Share 49ersWebzone