There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Alex Smith Thread

• JDog
  • Veteran
This seems to state Smith and Harbaugh have been working together?

Alex working out with Harbaugh?
If Harbaugh thinks he might be able to make him better than I'll trust Harbaugh.

btw looks like when all the other posters see this the site will asplode!!!!

[ Edited by WillistheWall on Jan 27, 2011 at 19:53:17 ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
If Harbaugh thinks he might be able to make him better than I'll trust Harbaugh.

I'm glad you got such blind support for Harbaugh,but I don't. No amount of coaching going to turn turd into gold. Just ask the last 2 coaches who tried..
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He would be a better back up then Carr.
Originally posted by fakers23:

I'm glad you got such blind support for Harbaugh,but I don't. No amount of coaching going to turn turd into gold. Just ask the last 2 coaches who tried..

Yeah a guy who is an offense genius and a former NFL QB or Mike Nolan and Sing? Yeah who am I going to trust? I think I'll go with the guy who worked with Walsh and played the most important position.
f**k that guys little birdie he aint coming back....i don't even want him as a back up
Originally posted by matt49er:
f**k that guys little birdie he aint coming back....i don't even want him as a back up

Harbaugh doesnt care what you want though, he is going to make his own decisions.
Originally posted by Chief:
He would be a better back up then Carr.
not a lot of options out there at QB if the lockout lingers. this is a smart move by Jim.

Yeah a guy who is an offense genius and a former NFL QB or Mike Nolan and Sing? Yeah who am I going to trust? I think I'll go with the guy who worked with Walsh and played the most important position.

Coaching in College is different then Coaching in the NFL. Plus it not just Nolan and Sing that thought Alex stunk at the end. All 49er fans that go to games think he stinks as well. Then you got hall of famers that think he stinks. Basicly everyone outside of 49erwebzone and 49ers offical message board believe Alex a terrible QB and no amount of Stanford magic going to change the reality that Alex only leads teams to top ten picks!

Coaching in College is different then Coaching in the NFL. Plus it not just Nolan and Sing that thought Alex stunk at the end. All 49er fans that go to games think he stinks as well. Then you got hall of famers that think he stinks. Basicly everyone outside of 49erwebzone and 49ers offical message board believe Alex a terrible QB and no amount of Stanford magic going to change the reality that Alex only leads teams to top ten picks!

He uses pro style offense though and was a QB coach in the NFL. btw There are quite a few people who dont think Smith sucks, just that he's not a great QB.

btw looks like when all the other posters see this the site will asplode!!!!

Let's hope it all works out, what ever that may be. We sure need a QB though, last I checked Alex was continuing to get better. Sad that no one has any patience anymore.

No doubt this site will assplode though. ... que the negativity in

He uses pro style offense though and was a QB coach in the NFL. btw There are quite a few people who dont think Smith sucks, just that he's not a great QB.

People behind the keyboard are not the ones going to games. If you think any real fan going to pay for Alex year 7. I got a bag of bricks to sell you..

Nolan? Sing? coaches who knew nothing about QBs