LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Was Baalke the rat?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PaulW:
It's just TK trying to stir up s**t again, that's all he does. Ignore it.

Ted surely has a problem. A nabob of negativity is he.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
If he was, then it was a good thing.

Who ever the rat was and what ever was done to shorten Simpltaries reign of terror it was worth it, and I for for one thank them!
Trent Balkee= Marty Funkhouser
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
If he was, then it was a good thing.

Who ever the rat was and what ever was done to shorten Simpltaries reign of terror it was worth it, and I for for one thank them!

Yep.. Let the Rat show himself and take a bow.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Don't forget Bill, remember it ended in a bogus journey....
When people begin looking for a rat, or even talking about one, they are demonstrating their lack of confidence in their own ability. It was embarrassing to think Singletary believed his incompetence wasn't completely transparent. The collapse of the team the first five games of the season demonstrated just how unprepared and overmatched the coaches were.

But I also blame Jed for putting him in the position to be a head coach before he had any real experience in coaching. Never a DC or OC or even a college DC. Not one bit of real experience that mattered. I do not hate Singletary but feel rather sorry that he was led to the belief he could be a HC in the NFL...except that he was...it wasn't just a nightmare!

[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 27, 2011 at 18:15:50 ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

He was actually defending Baalke and praising him for his actions. Not sure he's trying to stir up s**t.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Emporer Sing's dynasty was so disfunctional it couldn't be kept under wraps

I never saw a professional football team, or a college or even a high school team have so much trouble getting the play called. We could all see there was major disfunction right before our eyes that was spanning two seasons and the preseason. The "rat" just explained what seemed really mystifying. That part of the disfunction finally got better after the daggum Yahoo article came out.

The headset was a fashion accessory. Like wearing fake eyeglasses in the 80s and early 90s.

I love fake eye-glasses. What about leg-warmers or fanny-packs (which work well to store your "walkman" and a few cassettes)?

Let's not forget that big wooden cross.

The headset was useless and strictly for show, but that cross...well...in his mind...God is on his side(line) and he positively can't lose.

I remember a high school classmate in the 80s who wore a Sony Discman around his neck all the time. Hilarious. He was the "Corey Haim" of our school and could get away with things like that.
the f**k even cares anymore
Originally posted by fudgepacker:
Trent Balkee= Marty Funkhouser

lol yup..waiting for the new season. Supposed to be set in NY

Good job Trent.

We needed to get rid of that idiot Dingleberry
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
You guys have no reason to believe me but I've known for awhile. I was out to dinner with this person and mike johnson came up to us to give her a hug. Shortly after he left she looked at me with disgust and I asked why and she told me. I didn't want to say anything that could come out and hurt our relationship but since the team no longer employs this person I thought it'd be safe.

I want a refund for my BS detector that you've broken with that BS.
Didn't we solve the rat was Jed? He texts the media all the time.
don't care who the rat supposedly was but do care if they can't keep in house business in house. that is the type of person i don't want in my presence. when i sign up for a team i work with the team i share with the team and i talk only to the team. to everyone else, i give generic responses because i have integrity. today this isn't valued very much. unlike bellicheat i would rather lose with integrity than win with cowardice. i will take harbaugh49 at his/her word if they say mike johnson said it but if not then pity you. i just hope that this organization gets things in order and run a tight ship for a change and promote the best man to the position from front office to coaching to the player depth charts and demand execution to perfection

[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 28, 2011 at 06:55:15 ]
Originally posted by Fresniner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Baalke to Sing "You're one turtle that can't coach for s**t b***h!"

Originally posted by thicknasty:
[img=null]

HAHAHAHA!!!

Share 49ersWebzone