There are 231 users in the forums

Was Baalke the rat?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Well for one he didn't explicitly state that Baalke was ratting on anyone, so I think TK's words are being taken out of context here. Secondly, it wasn't exactly like there needed to be a rat for people to see Singletary's shortcomings as a coach.

It was made obvious every game this season.
Emporer Sing's dynasty was so disfunctional it couldn't be kept under wraps
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
You guys have no reason to believe me but I've known for awhile. I was out to dinner with this person and mike johnson came up to us to give her a hug. Shortly after he left she looked at me with disgust and I asked why and she told me. I didn't want to say anything that could come out and hurt our relationship but since the team no longer employs this person I thought it'd be safe.

OK... let me get this straight, she looked at you with disgust..

Maybe it was you, did you stick her with the check??

Perhaps it was the food.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
i said this a month ago.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
You guys have no reason to believe me but I've known for awhile. I was out to dinner with this person and mike johnson came up to us to give her a hug. Shortly after he left she looked at me with disgust and I asked why and she told me. I didn't want to say anything that could come out and hurt our relationship but since the team no longer employs this person I thought it'd be safe.

OK... let me get this straight, she looked at you with disgust..

Maybe it was you, did you stick her with the check??

Perhaps it was the food.

Haha no I didn't stick her with the check. It was the look she gave me after he left that led me to ask her why. It took some time to get it out of her but she told me and to be honest with you I kind of feel like a rat right now.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Baalke to Sing "You're one turtle that can't coach for s**t b***h!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dont care
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I never saw a professional football team, or a college or even a high school team have so much trouble getting the play called. We could all see there was major disfunction right before our eyes that was spanning two seasons and the preseason. The "rat" just explained what seemed really mystifying. That part of the disfunction finally got better after the daggum Yahoo article came out.

Originally posted by boast:
i said this a month ago.

What are you? A conspiracy theorist??
Originally posted by verb1der:
Baalke to Sing "You're one turtle that can't coach for s**t b***h!"

Originally posted by thicknasty:
[img=null]

HAHAHAHA!!!

Sure, cause she would know it was you, right? I mean she does nothing but trolls the message boards looking for new members posting some wild accusations that anyone could just make up.

BTW, next time she hugs me, tell her to stop grabbin my ass; mmmkkay...
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by BHulman:

I never saw a professional football team, or a college or even a high school team have so much trouble getting the play called. We could all see there was major disfunction right before our eyes that was spanning two seasons and the preseason. The "rat" just explained what seemed really mystifying. That part of the disfunction finally got better after the daggum Yahoo article came out.

The headset was a fashion accessory. Like wearing fake eyeglasses in the 80s and early 90s.

I love fake eye-glasses. What about leg-warmers or fanny-packs (which work well to store your "walkman" and a few cassettes)?
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by BHulman:

The headset was a fashion accessory. Like wearing fake eyeglasses in the 80s and early 90s.

I love fake eye-glasses. What about leg-warmers or fanny-packs (which work well to store your "walkman" and a few cassettes)?

Let's not forget that big wooden cross.

The headset was useless and strictly for show, but that cross...well...in his mind...God is on his side(line) and he positively can't lose.

[ Edited by Bluefalcon61 on Jan 27, 2011 at 14:49:52 ]
Share 49ersWebzone