There are 140 users in the forums

"Patrick Willis 2010 Season Highlights" Video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Marv!

Fricken love the Conan music and dialog at the beginning! Great Vid as usual! Right on!

You have no idea how tricky the music was to time and blend.

Dude I f**king love Conan
Marv!

Fricken love the Conan music and dialog at the beginning! Great Vid as usual! Right on!

Spot on bro... Thanks for sharing that!
Great job as always.

Man, Willis always has perfect tackling technique.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
That hit against Bush...

That brought a friggin tear to my eye. Too f**kin bad we lost that games.
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Great job as always.

Man, Willis always has perfect tackling technique.

...and thats kinda his problem with the media. Everyone loves him of course, but people were saying all year that he wasn't getting thos "WOW" plays.

After going through every single tackle this season I can say that he makes a form tackle almost every single time. We can all be pissed at Sing, but one thing is OBVIOUS...Willis learned ALOT from Sing. One of the things that Sing always said was "stay low" and you can see it on every single play. He is ALWAYS below the defenders shoulder pads and driving the guy.

The last hit on Jackson just stuns me. Thats a 250lb. back that he just STONES.

-9fA
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Marv!

LOL...if you love Conan, read my description on the vid. ;-)
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Good job always love seeing a 49er playing like a 49er.

Nice video!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Marv!

LOL...if you love Conan, read my description on the vid. ;-)

I know I did... I was the first one to comment on the video (JimmyWey154).
  • JRILL
  • Veteran
I haven't even watch the video yet... I will, but i already know that this video will be on point!!! much props to Marvin49!!!

Dude, you're amazing at this stuff.

Keep up the good work.

BTW, the hits on Bush and Turner are BOSS.

And another BTW: Stephen jackson is and always will be Patrick Willis's b***h. He never ever does s**t against him. Ever.
Love that hit on Reggie Bush.
Damn, i feel like im watching shark week with some of those slow mo shots. its like reggie bush is an unsuspecting seal pup and here comes P52 launching straight out of the water gnashing his teeth!!!! DAMN I HOPE THIS GUY GETS A RING IN A NINER UNI!!!!!!!
So I decided to make my first vid for a defensive player. It was a challenge.

Network Broadcasts tend to replay the successful offensive plays much more than the defensive ones. As a result I had to take alot of the live video to see Patrick being Patrick and not get the closeups on replay.

In those shots, I had to zoom in some to 1280x720 as opposed to the standard 1920x1080. For that I apologize, but I think it makes the shot much better because its much easier to pick Willis out of the crowd.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy.

Patrick Willis 2010 Season Highlights

...and here are a few of my older ones that I have posted in the last week or so.

The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins

Michael Crabtree 2010 Season

Thanx for the time put in Marvin49. Dayum, seeing 52 in action makes me want to eat raw meat, howl at the moon and explode through a brick wall!!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Damn, i feel like im watching shark week with some of those slow mo shots. its like reggie bush is an unsuspecting seal pup and here comes P52 launching straight out of the water gnashing his teeth!!!! DAMN I HOPE THIS GUY GETS A RING IN A NINER UNI!!!!!!!

LOL...ya, that uber-slow motion shot of Willis CRUSHING Bush is my favorite shot in the vid. I also intentionally put it in that spot where the very first horns of the Conan theme would hit.

My second favorite shot may surprise you guys...its a really quick shot of Willis chasing down DeAngelo Williams from behind. I just don't know if there is another MLB (4-3 D) or ILB (3-4 D) in the NFL who makes that tackle.
Share 49ersWebzone