LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

49ers hire Brad Seely as ST Coordinator!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brad Seely #4 in Top 5 ST coaches in NFL
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822a49e2/article/breakout-stars-once-unknowns-these-10-guys-are-on-the-rise?campaign=Twitter_features

Top five special teams coaches If you look around the league and see all the close games -- 12 of 16 in Week 3 were decided by seven points or fewer -- little things can make the difference between winning and losing. It's estimated that special teams accounts for 22 percent of the plays in an average game, and with the phase playing such an important role in tight games, here are the ones who do it best:
1. Scott O'Brien, Patriots 2. Dave Toub, Bears 3. Mike Westhoff, Jets 4. Brad Seely, 49ers 5. Joe DeCamillis, Cowboys
http://sfo.scout.com/2/1112257.html
I was all pumped up about this hire and a lot of you laughed at me. NOW WHAT!!!
Do you guys think that onside recovery where we let them kick it over the top and KW recovered was a good play? I don't think JH did, I was watching the game again and this is a snapshot of JH right after the recovery

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Do you guys think that onside recovery where we let them kick it over the top and KW recovered was a good play? I don't think JH did, I was watching the game again and this is a snapshot of JH right after the recovery

Don't think he was too happy putting a rookie back to return punts at Candlestick in the wind/rain/humidity in the NFCCG either...esp. after the diving-forward catch and recovery from a recent concussion. Hellloooo!?

This pic is hilarious. Jim always looks like he is thiiiiiis close to losing his sh!t.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Don't think he was too happy putting a rookie back to return punts at Candlestick in the wind/rain/humidity in the NFCCG either...esp. after the diving-forward catch and recovery from a recent concussion. Hellloooo!?

Rookie?
Originally posted by 9erStorm:

Rookie?

OK Mr. Semantics. LOL.
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Don't think he was too happy putting a moron back to return punts at Candlestick in the wind/rain/humidity in the NFCCG either...esp. after the diving-forward catch and recovery from a recent concussion. Hellloooo!?

Rookie?

OK Mr. Semantics. LOL.

fixed
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:

This pic is hilarious. Jim always looks like he is thiiiiiis close to losing his sh!t.

haha yeah I bet Seely was close to losing his. lol

Originally posted by jesserdumas2:

haha yeah I bet Seely was close to losing his. lol

bet this was taken at time lions were going for the onside kick

niners kind of dared lions to kick it longer rather than the squib kick...it worked but if lions had gotten the ball they would have been alot closer to the end zone than they would have been on a traditional onside kick...ballsy move seely and harbaugh
Originally posted by hofer36:
bet this was taken at time lions were going for the onside kick

niners kind of dared lions to kick it longer rather than the squib kick...it worked but if lions had gotten the ball they would have been alot closer to the end zone than they would have been on a traditional onside kick...ballsy move seely and harbaugh

Yeah it was right after KW recovered the ball. It was so close JH was like WTF was that s**t?
Calling out Seely. That was BS. Your ST prep suck azz against the Rams. YOU GOT OWNED!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
payback for that fake FG we used on them last season. Saw them use that same play on someone earlier this year too. They've been practicing this s**t a lot.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
payback for that fake FG we used on them last season. Saw them use that same play on someone earlier this year too. They've been practicing this s**t a lot.

Yeah, they're getting smarter, they're adapting, doing whatever it takes to win... indeed, like us last season. -I bet we repay them the favor once more in 3 weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone