ILB Willis
ILB Spikes
ILB Bowman
CB Spencer

P Lee
LS Jennings
Alex Smith
giving up on Mays that quickly AB?
Keep Manny Lawson and cut Harralson (or let him walk, whatever his contract situation looks like).

Franchise Aubrayo Franklin (if available) or draft replacement in first two rounds.

Sign Troy Smith as a cost-efficient stop-gap.

Sign Travis LaBoy, because he's the only guy who can consistently get to the QB from the OLB position.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Keep Manny Lawson and cut Harralson (or let him walk, whatever his contract situation looks like).

Franchise Aubrayo Franklin (if available) or draft replacement in first two rounds.

Sign Travis LaBoy, because he's the only guy who can consistently get to the QB from the OLB position.

it might be worth it to franchise Franklin one more season---this time I bet he comes in on time and in better shape.
Offense

Gore
'tree
VD
Staley
Iupati
A. Davis

Defense

J. Smith aka Cowboy
Willis
Takeo
Mays

ST

Lee

Am I missing anyone?
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:

it might be worth it to franchise Franklin one more season---this time I bet he comes in on time and in better shape.

His play this year wasn't as good as the year previous, but still allowed us to bottle up opposing run defenses. Franklin isn't the problem for our defense, the OLB position is. Franklin is worth another year of tendering, unless we land Marcell Dareus (doubtful) or Nick Fairley (highly doubtful).
Defense
Bowman, NaVorro
Clements, Nate- at a reduced price
Franklin, Aubrayo
Jean Francois, Ricky
Lawson, Manny
Mays, Taylor
Smith, Justin
Smith, Reggie
Sopoaga, Isaac
Spencer, Shawntae
Spikes, Takeo
Willis, Patrick

Offense
Crabtree, Michael
Davis, Anthony
Davis, Vernon
Dixon, Anthony
Gore, Frank
Iupati, Mike
Staley, Joe
Walker, Delanie
Williams, Kyle

Special Teams
Jennings, Brian
Lee, Andy

cut them all
Originally posted by 4thewin:

forgot him, but still not 100% sold on him, didnt like him coming out of USC and didnt agree with the pick.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

forgot him, but still not 100% sold on him, didnt like him coming out of USC and didnt agree with the pick.[/quote

It took Goldson several years to hit his stride. I'm still hopeful he certainly has the tools
Originally posted by skynet907:
Alex Smith

Originally posted by AB83Rules:

forgot him, but still not 100% sold on him, didnt like him coming out of USC and didnt agree with the pick.

Let's hope Donatell can coach him up into atleast the mold of Steve Atwater.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

cut them all

Why did Manny Lawson lose the fan base? he is a great player and an athletic freak. I want to keep him.
David Carr MUST be on this team.