LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Do You Support The Signing Of Harbaugh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do You Support The Signing Of Harbaugh?

Yes.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes.

But he has several things that can derail him.

~ Yorks.
~ Baalke.
~ Paarage.

Other factors can drag him down so I'm not sure if he will succeed.

Are you ever positive? Are you sure you're a fan of the Niners? LOL
I SUPPORT the Harbaugh signing, but that doesn't necessarily mean we are going to succeed, at least in 2011. Harbaugh has to make the RIGHT choice for QB (unlike A. Smith) and I don't see too many legitimate options out there. The QB he intends on developing will not be completely developed for 2011. Essentially, our success will hinge upon the one who fills the most important position on the team according to Harbaugh, the QB.
I love the Harbaugh hire and am warming to Baalke.
Yes. I support the signing.
I totally do, but to be honest part of me is a little worried. I don't think we should get rid of Manusky. I'm also a little worried about him bringing in assistant coaches. However, I still will be behind my 49ers and supporting Harbaugh
I 100% suppot both Baalke and Harbaugh. Bring us back to glory!

I support even more than dingleberry being fired
Originally posted by dwy621:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes.

But he has several things that can derail him.

~ Yorks.
~ Baalke.
~ Paarage.

Other factors can drag him down so I'm not sure if he will succeed.

Are you ever positive? Are you sure you're a fan of the Niners? LOL

He's probably a bigger fan tham most in here, he's got excellent knowledge of this team, he just see's this team as a realist, and from what I've seen in the years I've been here, he hasnt been wrong too often...positive or not, he's right

DUMBEST

THREAD

EVAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

how can i say YES so loudly that the world can hear me.
Yes.

At this point in time for this Niner franchise. He was the BEST possible hire. It's not only that the Team finally has an X and O's coach, but it's also how he projects as the face of the franchise. And his swagger. He LOOKS the part

If not him, then a bright OC. Can't think exactly who right now; someone with a mix of presence and innovativeness. A retread HC? No way; there's a reason that they are available retreads. Fresh blood over tired old retreads! Anyway, it doesn't matter. The Niners landed their guy! FINALLY, something went right for this organization!

As for what to expect next season: Provided that there is no lockout, I don't see why people are being pessimistic about the team's prospects. With an absolute idiot . . . I mean it literally . . . running the show, the Niners almost made the playoffs. With enhanced personnel, real coaching and a better QB (a certainty), I'd really be disappointed if the Niners did not finally take the division. The only roadblock I see is if Bradford, in his second year plays absolutely lights out. But I'm counting on a sophmore slump from him.
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Jan 12, 2011 at 6:10 PM ]
I would not have supported any other hire. I was seriously considering not renewing my season tickets had they not hired Harbaugh.

I received the invoice to re-up today (much earlier than in years past) and they raised the prices $500.

Coincedence? I think not.
Share 49ersWebzone