LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Do You Support The Signing Of Harbaugh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do You Support The Signing Of Harbaugh?

YES!!! It's that Baalke I'm not so sure about. Not sure about York either.[/center]
  • Jiks
Wow!, we finally all mostly agree about something!
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by dwy621:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes.

But he has several things that can derail him.

~ Yorks.
~ Baalke.
~ Paarage.

Other factors can drag him down so I'm not sure if he will succeed.

Are you ever positive? Are you sure you're a fan of the Niners? LOL

He's probably a bigger fan tham most in here, he's got excellent knowledge of this team, he just see's this team as a realist, and from what I've seen in the years I've been here, he hasnt been wrong too often...positive or not, he's right

yeah id say he is right most of the time. its just he is always a debbie downer.
ABSOLUTELY!!!
Jim Harbaugh will give this 49er Franchise something that it has lacked for a long time...Stability, and Hope for the Future.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Yes.

~ Yorks.
~ Baalke.
~ Paarage.

He's probably a bigger fan tham most in here, he's got excellent knowledge of this team, he just see's this team as a realist, and from what I've seen in the years I've been here, he hasnt been wrong too often...positive or not, he's right

We all know you'll stop complaining when we're winning Super Bowls.

I support the signing of Harbaugh. Don't matter if he succeed or fail in the future. He turned around two crappy college team and made them champions. Stop with the "but he's a college coach" crap, just because other coaches failed doesn't necessary mean he will fail too. Give him a chance (2-3 years) and we will see the outcome of this hiring. Lets forgive but not forget the past and look to the future.

playoff...playoff...hell yeah playoff, and the Niners keep marching on!!!!
hell yes
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
I support it 100%. I think Harbaugh is the best NFL Head Coaching prospect ever. Yes, I said ever. He has the ability and mind to be a Super Bowl winning HC, no doubt.

Now, his success is directly tied to Jed and Baalke, so that worries me. I hope we get another front office guy with a lot of experience to help all of these young guys out.
What is with this 20/20 hindsight stuff?

Whether he fails or succeeds, it was a good hire. Nothing is guaranteed, but that does not contradict the voracity of the hire.

If you are in a cash game, go all-in preflop with 2 Aces, get called by everyone, but still lose the hand, it does not mean you made a bad decision.

Originally posted by Wodwo:
Yes.

~ Yorks.
~ Baalke.
~ Paarage.

We all know you'll stop complaining when we're winning Super Bowls.

At least everyone agrees on Harbaugh. It won't be that easy, but I believe in him way more than anybody else we have had since Mooch
Yes. If it doesnt work out, that's life. There is no guarantees in anything. But it looks like a great choice to me.

And had he gone elsewhere I wonder who we would have been left with.
100% with the hire. Harbaugh is an offensive coach who has proven to be a winner running a college team like it was a nfl team (at least schemewise and paybook wise) and he is a grinder.

Not so sure about the front office and jed, but I have hopes there as well.
Originally posted by skynet907:
I think Singletary was on the verge of breaking through the HC learning curve and would have taken us to the playoffs if we had just given him one more season to instill the winning spirit in our lazy players.

You.....have....got.....to.....be.....kidding.....me.
Singletary didn't have a learnng curve. He has a learning CIRCLE! a never ending curve!! It would've taken him the rest of his contract to realize that running it up the middle 9 times in a row just......doesn't........work.
Share 49ersWebzone