LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Listen to this guy's rant on the 49ers hiring Jim Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I watched like 45 seconds and his "oots" and "aboots" and Canucks shirt were about all I could take.

Canada, ey!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I thought Jed York already had a press conference.
if it wasn't for the canadian accent i would've thought that was sandiego49er
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:
if it wasn't for the canadian accent i would've thought that was sandiego49er

lol
Dumbass needs to learn how to spell.
Wannabe ESPN analyst. Guy really needs to get laid. Or at least find a hobby. Kinda pathetic.
its one thing to voice your opinion in a message board, where everyone is actively discussing things.

but one of the most annoying things the internet has brought about, is the thousands of people who think other people care about their opinions via youtube rant videos or blogging. guess what? only your mom and your 2 friends read your blog, or subscribe to your channel.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jan 10, 2011 at 12:44 AM ]
Stupid Canadian is stupid.
i dont even know where to begin

He has bad posture....
Lmao at 2:46 his wittle kitty kat comes and rubs against his leg. Dude watches P.T.I. too much.
Originally posted by Niners99:
its one thing to voice your opinion in a message board, where everyone is actively discussing things.

but one of the most annoying things the internet has brought about, is the thousands of people who think other people care about their opinions via youtube rant videos or blogging. guess what? only your mom and your 2 friends read your blog, or subscribe to your channel.

He has two friends?

I gave up when the guy said how badly we overpaid for him. Right. We could have got Singletary's nephew cheaper. Phk the Internet
great...what a waste of 3 minutes of my life.
  • mod
  • Veteran
eww... canadian
Share 49ersWebzone