Jed is an empty suit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by WillisToHOF:
~ Jed an empty suit - YUP.
~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP. agreed
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy). very much looks that way...
~ Same old Yorks - YUP. f**k .. cant argue that
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP. if/when hes hired i hope he proves us all wrong in that regard at the very least.
~ Expect to lose for years to come - YUP.
NEVER!! I'LL NEVER DO THAT!! [b]i'll always root for the niners to succeed. during the offseason, pre-season, and regular season hoping they win every week and never expect going into a game that they'll lose. its just the way i am as a fan. i cant allow myself expect mediocrety out of this frachise i love so much.

also,
not attacking you personally on this but usually i disagree with the arguments you make. and i didnt believe you when you posted after the interview that you werent buying anything York was saying and claimed he was full of it. (well you said something along those lines) sadly it looks like you were right, although i still have hope for this offseason.

You know how the saying goes. Throw enough crap at the wall and eventually something will stick.

It's sticky around these parts lately...
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy). very much looks that way...
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP. if/when hes hired i hope he proves us all wrong in that regard at the very least.
NEVER!! I'LL NEVER DO THAT!! [b]i'll always root for the niners to succeed. during the offseason, pre-season, and regular season hoping they win every week and never expect going into a game that they'll lose. its just the way i am as a fan. i cant allow myself expect mediocrety out of this frachise i love so much.

also,
not attacking you personally on this but usually i disagree with the arguments you make. and i didnt believe you when you posted after the interview that you werent buying anything York was saying and claimed he was full of it. (well you said something along those lines) sadly it looks like you were right, although i still have hope for this offseason.

You know how the saying goes. Throw enough crap at the wall and eventually something will stick.

in this case more like there is so much crap that ya cant even see the wall anymore

also,

It's sticky around these parts lately...

no you just throw that much crap around.
Im going to do everything in my power to stalk the boy wonder and hopefully one spring afternoon in the heart of santa clara i see your beloved jeb, denise and john sitting at a restaurant. I will gladly go by their table and shake all their hands for a job well done. after that i will pull down my pants and whip out my big schlong and proceed to say to all 3 suck it. YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK oh and YOU ARE FCKN PATHETIC ASS@#@@OLES And Loosers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Im going to do everything in my power to stalk the boy wonder and hopefully one spring afternoon in the heart of santa clara i see your beloved jeb, denise and john sitting at a restaurant. I will gladly go by their table and shake all their hands for a job well done. after that i will pull down my pants and whip out my big schlong and proceed to say to all 3 suck it. YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK oh and YOU ARE FCKN PATHETIC ASS@#@@OLES And Loosers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Goodbye.

Keep your dick in your pants, junior.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm sure someone else has mentioned this already - don't feel like reading through the whole thread - but Jed didn't really lie to the fans. The way Rooney Rule is these days, he can't come out and say that he is going to hire Baalke. He has to play by the rules, and though I don't have a problem with Rooney Rule - there should be an exception when a team wants to hire from within.
When I first wrote this thread (yesterday) nothing seemed to make sense. However, as information continues to come out I'm hopeful that all of Jed's talk was just a smoke screen to land the Baalke/Harbaugh power team. However, the only way this theory works is if Jed already knew he had both in the bag. If all Jed's moves are based on a hope, then he is an idiot. In other words, you don't set such high expectations like he did at the press confrence if you can't deliver the goods.
There was no shame in hiring Baalke if that is who he wanted but he made himself look like a joke by saying he was going to have this grand search. Right away it looks like the same old Yorks. His only saving face is getting Harbaugh (then it looks like his plan all along.)
Originally posted by sachie23:
There was no shame in hiring Baalke if that is who he wanted but he made himself look like a joke by saying he was going to have this grand search. Right away it looks like the same old Yorks. His only saving face is getting Harbaugh (then it looks like his plan all along.)

Thanks! That was much better put.

~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP.
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy).
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'm sure someone else has mentioned this already - don't feel like reading through the whole thread - but Jed didn't really lie to the fans. The way Rooney Rule is these days, he can't come out and say that he is going to hire Baalke. He has to play by the rules, and though I don't have a problem with Rooney Rule - there should be an exception when a team wants to hire from within.

Right. I sitll think the GM 1st talk was odd a bit, but then again, it has to be because of Rooney Rule.
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming. I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

if you don't like where the team is going then leave, you don't keep going back to the same restaurant if you don't like the food, so stop coming here...

Cry Babies...

It's a good thing you're NOT the owner because you'd end up selling peanuts to yourself in the stands.

People have the right to complain especially when they think that they're being taken for a ride!

Then get off the ride, it's that simple...

When was the last time you heard a store manager or a restaurant manager say " If you don't like it here, then DON'T come back.

How long do you think they'd stay in business?

I work for a meat company that deliveries to plenty of restaurants, if you don't like it then someone else will. the customer is no one special, they're just a number, it's life and fact...

And your job is: I'll bet it's not selling their product and what do you think would happen if you were to tell one of their customer to go blow? Try it and see what happens!

i have and then i went right on to the next account, you see, when you have a product that people want it sells it self. you apparently think that you are valuable, what do you think would happen if you stopped rooting for the niners? go ahead, try it and see what happens!

They won't feel a thing, your number can be #726...

Yeah, like I believe that. If you were my employee you'd find yourself in the unemployment line!

All fans/customers are valuable! Obviously you don't believe that! Wonder if your boss knows how you feel about their customers?

And oh by the way ... be ready to get a warning (if not banned) for calling out the people who run this site.

and like i believe that someone as incompetent as you could manage anyone. this make believe world that you live in, where is it, and is the sun always shining? you honestly think that an origination such as the Niners need "fans" like you and the handful of people who constantly cry and complain about the product? asking for something that you can not have (the 80's and 90's back). The league is different and we have a person in charge who is, for all we know, doing what he thinks is best for his (his family's) investment. They can't just throw money at every problem they have, they aren't magical gonna get Joe, Bill, Steve or Ronnie back, and Eddie D sure as hell ain't coming through those doors anymore. Enjoy it for what it is, football, no more, no less. The personal BS that people shoot out is sad and ridiculous, and there is no need when voicing ones opinion.

and yeah, you are right about one thing. you never tell a customer that they're just a number, but it is still a fact. customers are a number, they along with us are easily replaced with another after another. the San Francisco 49ers have been here with us and will be here without us. we fight and argue for nothing more than amusement and boredom...

Yes the make believe world I live in is in SUNNY HAWAII where I've retired and own two homes. One is a tri-level overlooking Poipu Bay and the other is in an exclusive area inside a Golf Course. And yes I've owned a company and managed another.

Make believe you say? And your accomplishments are?

[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 30, 2010 at 11:11:30 ]

Before you stick anything out... make sure it's circumsised and clean! You know they practice good HYGENE in restaurants right?
Share 49ersWebzone