LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Team News - POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLY!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
Originally posted by nooj:
This post is a joke. How can you possibly defend the track record of a team that could not break .500 for 8 seasons straight. Jed is doing a crappy job and there's nothing in his history that would suggest things will change. Yeah he fired Mike Singletary, but a brainless fool could've made that decision. One could argue that he waited about 10 games too late. So stop telling people he's doing a good job, he's obviously not.

Nobody here is saying that the poor choices made by Jed are not poor choices.

However, what he has done in the past - at the ripe old age of 29 - is not necessarily reflective of the rest of his decisions. To the contrary,. I see him doing good things since and including the firing of Sing.

I think we should acknowledge the good things he does; that's all.

You naysayers think nothing that anybody in this organization ever does could be good.

Who is making more sense, I ask you? Certainly not you.

If you want to acknowledge the good things that Jed has done, go right on ahead. So let's see you mentioned firing Mike Singletary...

Are there any more?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Baalke as GM............Yay
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

As a moderator, don't you ever get tired of the constant bashing of every decision anybody in this organization ever makes?

It simply is not true to say that nobody on the 94ers ever does anything worthwhile... that is just not true.

Doesn't the insanity of the constant negativity in the WZ get to you?

Here's the problem. You think that everyone who is being negative is wrong. Just because I don't have blind faith in a guy who's obviously been screwing up, you think I'm wrong for it.
Originally posted by susweel:

I just read that too. We'll see.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
He needs to NOT resign Alex Smith.

That wnt be his decision that would be the HC and GM's decision
Who cares though Alex already said he doesn't want to be a 49er next year and i dont blame him
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
yorks need to sell the team

never gonna happen. go root for the cowboys.
Originally posted by susweel:

As long as Baalke gets a QB and offensive minded HC, he should be OK

As a moderator, don't you ever get tired of the constant bashing of every decision anybody in this organization ever makes?

It simply is not true to say that nobody on the 94ers ever does anything worthwhile... that is just not true.

As a moderator, it's not my job to control opinions, only enforce the rules. People are negative because the team has been really bad for a while. I understand why, even if I don't share their pessimism.
Originally posted by nooj:

Here's the problem. You think that everyone who is being negative is wrong. Just because I don't have blind faith in a guy who's obviously been screwing up, you think I'm wrong for it.

Not at all. I ask only for reasonableness... crucify Jed for what he has done wrong but acknowledge him for what he does right. In the case of matters that are still unresolved... wait and see.

As a moderator, it's not my job to control opinions, only enforce the rules. People are negative because the team has been really bad for a while. I understand why, even if I don't share their pessimism.

Now the truth new guy: Pants, like many other of the Mods here, senses are numb due being coked up. Can't blame him, you have to be on some strong stuff to deal with this romper room sht.

Originally posted by ObePwnD:

Now the truth new guy: Pants, like many other of the Mods here, senses are numb due being coked up. Can't blame him, you have to be on some strong stuff to deal with this romper room sht.

The smack definitely helps.
I'd like to thank Jed for helping us win the Super Bowl...Uh, I mean, win the Conference title...Sorry, what I meant was the Divisional title....Er, I'd like to thank him for the 5-10 team.... that has become the joke of the league.

Outstanding work. Bravo!!!! Do us a favor and make the ultimate awesome move, SELL THE TEAM!!!

Cheers.

P.S. The Dorks are the Dorks. Just because he is a young Dork does not make him a better Dork. It just means we have a longer time to suffer.
Looking at it positively, Jed doesn't have any kids yet so as of right now he'll be the last York to own the team!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'd like to thank Jed for helping us win the Super Bowl...Uh, I mean, win the Conference title...Sorry, what I meant was the Divisional title....Er, I'd like to thank him for the 5-10 team.... that has become the joke of the league.

Outstanding work. Bravo!!!! Do us a favor and make the ultimate awesome move, SELL THE TEAM!!!

Cheers.

P.S. The Dorks are the Dorks. Just because he is a young Dork does not make him a better Dork. It just means we have a longer time to suffer.

[img=]
Cry baby fans, heres your tissue!

[ Edited by jimrat201 on Dec 29, 2010 at 18:23:09 ]
Jed York: He's not Hitler.
Share 49ersWebzone