There are 216 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Baalke To LIKELY Be Hired As GM (edit)

Why is this still a thread? If you say he'll likely be hired, well people have been posting that for the past 3 hours in the GM thread.

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Doesn't exactly say he's been hired, but its inevitable I guess. What strikes me is that it says no interest in Gruden and only that they may have an interest in Harbaugh. That's WTF and FML all rolled into one. Billick, Mularkey, come on down. The hits keep comin. Billick is so full of himself that hey may actually think Alex Smith can be saved. Worst Offseason Ever!

LOL you're freaking out and nothing has even happened yet.

Can you not see it coming? History repeats itself. No Gruden, No Harbaugh, just s**t that begets more s**t. I don't mind Baalke, but then again I didn't mind McCloughan a the time either. It's just mind boggling that the Yorks put people who they can work with above what's good for the organization. Baalke 1-A, Paraag 1-B that's the power structure? They're not gonna pay 5-6 mil per year for Harbaugh.
It would not really suprise me. If SD's predictions of budget GM/budget HC start following through, I don't think I will renew my season tickets. They better bring in some guys with real NFL experience.

While I am not opposed to the Harbaugh hiring, he better bring in some good support staff as well...
Nice title swith there... hehe

I coulda swore I heard this somewhere before, maybe the GM thread?

Just bustin yo chops staffer mayne
Originally posted by SJniner7:
It would not really suprise me. If SD's predictions of budget GM/budget HC start following through, I don't think I will renew my season tickets. They better bring in some guys with real NFL experience.

While I am not opposed to the Harbaugh hiring, he better bring in some good support staff as well...

if SD is right I'm not even going to renew my Sunday Ticket!
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I hope to god York still waits a good 2-3 weeks before he makes any decisions.

I agree.

i dont..... we cant wait a long time to start looking for coaches. might as well get who we want early, as the competition will be heavy for the better coaches the longer we wait

[ Edited by fan49 on Dec 28, 2010 at 22:08:57 ]
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by SJniner7:

if SD is right I'm not even going to renew my Sunday Ticket!

I couldn't do that! I still have to watch the games, it would jsut be from the comfort of my own home instead.
Doesn't exactly say he's been hired, but its inevitable I guess. What strikes me is that it says no interest in Gruden and only that they may have an interest in Harbaugh. That's WTF and FML all rolled into one. Billick, Mularkey, come on down. The hits keep comin. Billick is so full of himself that hey may actually think Alex Smith can be saved. Worst Offseason Ever!

Can you not see it coming? History repeats itself. No Gruden, No Harbaugh, just s**t that begets more s**t. I don't mind Baalke, but then again I didn't mind McCloughan a the time either. It's just mind boggling that the Yorks put people who they can work with above what's good for the organization. Baalke 1-A, Paraag 1-B that's the power structure? They're not gonna pay 5-6 mil per year for Harbaugh.

Originally posted by fan49:

i dont..... we cant wait a long time to start looking for coaches. might as well get who we want early, as the competition will be heavy for the better coaches the longer we wait

you're right, there will be a feeding frenzy next monday when like 5 coaches get fired

exactly, especially if were targeting harbaugh since michigan is gonna be on his ass

2-3 weeks is a fine window in getting a GM in here and then him hiring a good coach. Coaches aren't hired instantly after Week 16 (normally). I want to get the best GM possible.

They paid Sing 5 mil a year, or at least thats what they have been saying on KNBR...
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:

They paid Sing 5 mil a year, or at least thats what they have been saying on KNBR...

That's another revelation 5 mil per year for Singletary, maybe a 5 dollar footlong.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:

NO. Sing signed a 4 year, 10M deal. It's 2.5M a year. They owe Singletary 5M total as that is the remaining balance on his contract.