LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Baalke To LIKELY Be Hired As GM (edit)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JD81
  • Veteran
http://sfo.scout.com/2/1034747.html

He was aggressive last offseason, re-signing VD and Willis, as well as being a part of a positive draft.....What the hell.

And that link is to the 49ers official magazine site.

EDIT: Feel free to delete, I got a little excited....But I think this is just delaying the inevitable anyways....

[ Edited by JD81 on Dec 28, 2010 at 22:05:04 ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
uuuurrrggghhhhh

What happened to not having a quick hire.

[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 28, 2010 at 21:58:25 ]
I'm cool with this.
April Fools?

Originally posted by JD81:

He was aggressive last offseason, re-signing VD and Willis, as well as being a part of a positive draft.....What the hell.

he is not hired yet
Doesn't exactly say he's been hired, but its inevitable I guess. What strikes me is that it says no interest in Gruden and only that they may have an interest in Harbaugh. That's WTF and FML all rolled into one. Billick, Mularkey, come on down. The hits keep comin. Billick is so full of himself that hey may actually think Alex Smith can be saved. Worst Offseason Ever!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
I'm cool with this.

OK SanDiegoniner what ever your name is. I'm on your side now.
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Doesn't exactly say he's been hired, but its inevitable I guess. What strikes me is that it says no interest in Gruden and only that they may have an interest in Harbaugh. That's WTF and FML all rolled into one. Billick, Mularkey, come on down. The hits keep comin. Billick is so full of himself that hey may actually think Alex Smith can be saved. Worst Offseason Ever!

Gruden does not want to coach next season.
Bad move already! FML

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
Although team president Jed York has just started to interview GM candidates, a source indicates he will probably hire Trent Baalke, VP of player personnel.

Time to change the title
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Originally posted by JD81:

he is not hired yet

he will be
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JDeezy:

Overreact much?
Dude . . . no he wasn't.
Championship
Share 49ersWebzone