There are 155 users in the forums

Baalke To LIKELY Be Hired As GM (edit)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A source told Scout.com that York will probably name Trent Baalke, the team’s vice president of player personnel, as the team’s GM, although it’s not known how soon he’ll make it official.
Uh, just read the article. It did not say Baalke has officially been hired.

Lock please.
If we do hire Trent Baalke, I think it makes sense. My question is: How will this change our front office structure and make this organization better?

[ Edited by PTulini on Dec 28, 2010 at 22:01:28 ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Dude . . . no he wasn't.

I think the mods planned this to have fun with niner talk!
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Doesn't exactly say he's been hired, but its inevitable I guess. What strikes me is that it says no interest in Gruden and only that they may have an interest in Harbaugh. That's WTF and FML all rolled into one. Billick, Mularkey, come on down. The hits keep comin. Billick is so full of himself that hey may actually think Alex Smith can be saved. Worst Offseason Ever!

LOL you're freaking out and nothing has even happened yet.
say hello mike nolan 2 and 7 to 10 more years of the bust.. more then changes...the more they stay the same..
Originally posted by PTulini:
If we do hire Trent Baalke, I think it makes sense. My question is: How will this change our front office structure and make this organization better?

it won't
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I think we have a staff member jumping the gun
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
I think we have a staff member jumping the gun

I think you're right, sorry guys. BUT, I mean, we all know what's going to happen.
Why is this even a thread? He hasn't been hired yet...

And of course, the bright league executives on the 49ersWebZone Fan Forums know much much more than guys like jed York, Robert Kraft and Eddie DeBartolo.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Uh, just read the article. It did not say Baalke has officially been hired.

Lock please.
Please let it come with Harbaugh or Gruden.

-9fA
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Doesn't exactly say he's been hired, but its inevitable I guess. What strikes me is that it says no interest in Gruden and only that they may have an interest in Harbaugh. That's WTF and FML all rolled into one. Billick, Mularkey, come on down. The hits keep comin. Billick is so full of himself that hey may actually think Alex Smith can be saved. Worst Offseason Ever!

Calm down, dude!

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Dec 28, 2010 at 22:04:55 ]
I hope to god York still waits a good 2-3 weeks before he makes any decisions.
IBTL
Share 49ersWebzone