Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Baalke To LIKELY Be Hired As GM (edit)

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I hope we get Harbaugh just to shut him up . I don't care if we go 0-16

If we get Jim Harbaugh for the first time in my 49ers fan life I will be HAPPY......

How long have you been a fan?

Well let me clarify. Forever. As long as I've been around. But really since 1999, 2000, 2002 or so. Mainly I mean since 02. Some of the turning points of Eddie D. falling from grace, Yorks taking over, last decent playoff team and huge dropoff ever since. Since those times roughly. Is that better?...

POS you are, my whole family was born in the bay and my whole family are niner fans. I was raised a niner fan sense birth, over 30 years just me alone. My Dad was voted one of the top 10 fans of all time. I think you are a charger/raider fan no way you are a niner fan and you are the Petulant Child GTFO!!!!!!
Originally posted by daWest:
baalke's approach is no different than mcloughan's

draft big physical players, speed is not important

i cant express enough the distaste i have for our ownership

Kyle Williams and Ted Ginn (baalke's first rade) were hardly lacking in speed. Dixion apprears to be quite quick and the two first picks were OL, who needed to be big and physical and frankly, Iupati has been quite good.
Originally posted by Sims84:
Originally posted by Niners99:

~ Harbaugh has plenty of pro experience. He played the game.

WTF kind of logic is that? Singletary was 10 times the player Harbaugh was, and look where that got us.

Harbaugh was a QB. Not a Singlecell. He's an offensive mind. The best QB develper around. Something we need. When he was at University of San Diego they were talking about QB's there being pro prospects. Nobody guys. They were just coached so far up.

What people don't realize about Luck is while he is indeed good he has a master QB developer with him. That has a huge amount to do with his development. More than people think.

Singletary's idea of QB develpment. QB 1 first quarter. QB 2 second quarter. QB 1 third quarter. QB 2 fourth quarter. When things don't go well yell at QB. See if QB yells back. If yells back put back in game. If all else fails drop pants. There has never been a more clueless QB developer than Dingletary.

remember how everyone had such high hopes for each new coach as they were hired, only to be cursing their name at the end? Rollin with Nolan! I want winners! the same will happen to Harbaugh. i guarantee it.

im not even going to get into laughing at you for saying Harbaugh had plenty of NFL experience as a QB. Stoney already pointed it out. its horrible logic.

youre using Harbaugh as a placeholder of "SDNiners ideal winning formula". you have no clue that hed even be able to win a game as an NFL head coach. you have nothing to base it on. you just like spouting off about how the organization doesnt meet your standards, and you know exactly how to fix everything.

the answer is not a college coach with no NFL HC experience. its not. sorry. been there, done that. doesnt work. this organization doesnt have the structure to just plug in a newbie HC and surround him with the ability to grow into it and be successful. Mike Tomlin got that with PIT. if hed have gone to the Bills hed have been fired a couple years ago.

we need a GM and a HC that have been there before. that know what the heck they are doing. know how to build a structure that will support a winning team for years and years. build an identity. then once you get rolling, you can plug in a Harbaugh and let him find his way to success.

hiring a weak GM and a college coach with no NFL experience is the blind leading the blind all over again like McCloughan and Nolan. experience! past success in the NFL. Jim Harbaugh could very well succeed in the pros, but it wont be here. he'll just be another scapegoat promoted a level too high who gets chased out of town because of the ineptitude of the suits upstairs.

~ I was never rollin with Nolan. He was an idiot. A defensive mind. His idea of QB development is throw QB under bus.

~ Harbaugh is an ace QB developer.

~ Yes the ineptitude upstairs could derail him.

maybe you werent rollin with nolan, but most people were when he got hired. but then again, youve never been rollin with anyone it seems. you always talk crap about the team, never praise it for anything.

Harbaugh has developed how many great NFL qb's?

Andrew Luck the #1 pick in the 2011 Draft...

When he was at University of San Diego they were talking about QB's being pro prospects. Absolute nobody guys at a lower level division. But they were just coached up so high. He's a master QB developer. He gets the absolute most out of every QB he touches.

Unike the QB developers we have had. NoWin - throw under the bus development. Dingletary - yell at QB, see if yells back, and put back in. Switch QB's per quarter.

just out of curiousity, what happened to these QB's that he coached up at San Diego? They must still have some knowledge from which they were taught by him.

They won the Championship at thier level. And his QB's were real big performers. Not really sure what became of them after that. The division is a lower level. I'm not for sure what they did after they left SD. I'm more familiar with San Diego news on this one. I can tell you Harbaugh's QB's were always the best ones on the field. And they weren't overly talented guys. It's not just Andrew Luck. He's done this before.

WTF kind of logic is that? Singletary was 10 times the player Harbaugh was, and look where that got us.

Harbaugh was a QB. Not a Singlecell. He's an offensive mind. The best QB develper around. Something we need. When he was at University of San Diego they were talking about QB's there being pro prospects. Nobody guys. They were just coached so far up.

What people don't realize about Luck is while he is indeed good he has a master QB developer with him. That has a huge amount to do with his development. More than people think.

Singletary's idea of QB develpment. QB 1 first quarter. QB 2 second quarter. QB 1 third quarter. QB 2 fourth quarter. When things don't go well yell at QB. See if QB yells back. If yells back put back in game. If all else fails drop pants. There has never been a more clueless QB developer than Dingletary.

remember how everyone had such high hopes for each new coach as they were hired, only to be cursing their name at the end? Rollin with Nolan! I want winners! the same will happen to Harbaugh. i guarantee it.

im not even going to get into laughing at you for saying Harbaugh had plenty of NFL experience as a QB. Stoney already pointed it out. its horrible logic.

youre using Harbaugh as a placeholder of "SDNiners ideal winning formula". you have no clue that hed even be able to win a game as an NFL head coach. you have nothing to base it on. you just like spouting off about how the organization doesnt meet your standards, and you know exactly how to fix everything.

the answer is not a college coach with no NFL HC experience. its not. sorry. been there, done that. doesnt work. this organization doesnt have the structure to just plug in a newbie HC and surround him with the ability to grow into it and be successful. Mike Tomlin got that with PIT. if hed have gone to the Bills hed have been fired a couple years ago.

we need a GM and a HC that have been there before. that know what the heck they are doing. know how to build a structure that will support a winning team for years and years. build an identity. then once you get rolling, you can plug in a Harbaugh and let him find his way to success.

hiring a weak GM and a college coach with no NFL experience is the blind leading the blind all over again like McCloughan and Nolan. experience! past success in the NFL. Jim Harbaugh could very well succeed in the pros, but it wont be here. he'll just be another scapegoat promoted a level too high who gets chased out of town because of the ineptitude of the suits upstairs.

~ I was never rollin with Nolan. He was an idiot. A defensive mind. His idea of QB development is throw QB under bus.

maybe you werent rollin with nolan, but most people were when he got hired. but then again, youve never been rollin with anyone it seems. you always talk crap about the team, never praise it for anything.

When he was at University of San Diego they were talking about QB's being pro prospects. Absolute nobody guys at a lower level division. But they were just coached up so high. He's a master QB developer. He gets the absolute most out of every QB he touches.

Unike the QB developers we have had. NoWin - throw under the bus development. Dingletary - yell at QB, see if yells back, and put back in. Switch QB's per quarter.
San Diego pro QB WHO is that, what team are they on? I hope he can coach up a QB cause that is what he was.

Willis is what......ILB........What was Sing......ILB........who is a 4 time pro bowler WILLIS......Who was there from the start. You are a stupid POS
Originally posted by NinerD:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I hope we get Harbaugh just to shut him up . I don't care if we go 0-16

If we get Jim Harbaugh for the first time in my 49ers fan life I will be HAPPY......

How long have you been a fan?

Well let me clarify. Forever. As long as I've been around. But really since 1999, 2000, 2002 or so. Mainly I mean since 02. Some of the turning points of Eddie D. falling from grace, Yorks taking over, last decent playoff team and huge dropoff ever since. Since those times roughly. Is that better?...

POS you are, my whole family was born in the bay and my whole family are niner fans. I was raised a niner fan sense birth, over 30 years just me alone. My Dad was voted one of the top 10 fans of all time. I think you are a charger/raider fan no way you are a niner fan and you are the Petulant Child GTFO!!!!!!

Originally posted by darkknight49:

Kyle Williams and Ted Ginn (baalke's first rade) were hardly lacking in speed. Dixion apprears to be quite quick and the two first picks were OL, who needed to be big and physical and frankly, Iupati has been quite good.

regardless he's cut from the same cloth

Ginn and Williams were both acquired to help improve a terrible special teams unit, nothing else..Ginn emerged as the 3rd WR cuz there were no other viable options

Dixon??? for a tail back? one of the slowest 40 times in the league...and in more cases than not, that shiftiness backfires..

IDK...

guess i've turned into an eternal pessimist after this 2010 embarrassment of a season

the fact that we are right where we were in '05 just kills me, and i have noone to blame it on except ownership and management
Originally posted by NinerD:

San Diego pro QB WHO is that, what team are they on? I hope he can coach up a QB cause that is what he was.

Willis is what......ILB........What was Sing......ILB........who is a 4 time pro bowler WILLIS......Who was there from the start. You are a stupid POS

Noobers gonna noob
Originally posted by Sims84:

You don't have a leg to stand on you have nothing at all but just talk. As of now it's hard to hear what you are saying with all that sac in your mouth. There has been some studs that came out of SD State. None of them from what I know where coached by Harbaugh. Who came out of the draft from him last year?????

just out of curiousity, what happened to these QB's that he coached up at San Diego? They must still have some knowledge from which they were taught by him.

They won the Championship at thier level. And his QB's were real big performers. Not really sure what became of them after that. The division is a lower level. I'm not for sure what they did after they left SD. I'm more familiar with San Diego news on this one. I can tell you Harbaugh's QB's were always the best ones on the field. And they weren't overly talented guys. It's not just Andrew Luck. He's done this before.

hm Kyle Williams, Tedd Ginn, Taylor Mays, Anthony Dixon

f**k yo couch now

regardless he's cut from the same cloth

Ginn and Williams were both acquired to help improve a terrible special teams unit, nothing else..Ginn emerged as the 3rd WR cuz there were no other viable options

Dixon??? for a tail back? one of the slowest 40 times in the league...and in more cases than not, that shiftiness backfires..

IDK...

guess i've turned into an eternal pessimist after this 2010 embarrassment of a season

the fact that we are right where we were in '05 just kills me, and i have noone to blame it on except ownership and management

They said the same thing about Jerry Rice. When will fans learn that 40 speed doesn't translate into football speed

Andrew Luck is a great NFL QB? actually hes never played in the NFL, thus no NFL success, and no QB Harbaugh has ever coached has gone on to do anything in the NFL. Luck sounds like he isnt even entering the draft this year.

Jim Harbaugh has developed NOTHING. as plenty of top 1st round QB picks have proven, you credit the developer AFTER they become great, not because of where they are picked.

Jim Harbaugh is not the answer. give it up. you just love to complain about a team youve only been following a few years. go be a Chargers fan.

Mark my words. if we hire Jim Harbaugh as HC, he will fail, and will have been fired within the next 3 years. we can keep playing this game until the Niners brass realizes they need a HC with proven NFL success. hopefully after 3 times they know better, but common sense doesnt seem to be their area of expertise.
The guys that were good out of SD State were not coached by him. You have nothing, does he have any studs in the NFL from last year?????

I like him but just like all the other people out there you don't know until you know. What I do know is that you are balls deep on hater shaft

[ Edited by NinerD on Dec 29, 2010 at 02:32:03 ]

Andrew Luck is a great NFL QB? actually hes never played in the NFL, thus no NFL success, and no QB Harbaugh has ever coached has gone on to do anything in the NFL. Luck sounds like he isnt even entering the draft this year.

Jim Harbaugh has developed NOTHING. as plenty of top 1st round QB picks have proven, you credit the developer AFTER they become great, not because of where they are picked.

Jim Harbaugh is not the answer. give it up. you just love to complain about a team youve only been following a few years. go be a Chargers fan.

Mark my words. if we hire Jim Harbaugh as HC, he will fail, and will have been fired within the next 3 years. we can keep playing this game until the Niners brass realizes they need a HC with proven NFL success. hopefully after 3 times they know better, but common sense doesnt seem to be their area of expertise.

LOL. You can have your opinion. He's a master at QB develpment.
NinersD over/under on getting banned?

I say under 4 days.

[ Edited by backontop on Dec 29, 2010 at 02:31:57 ]
Originally posted by backontop:
NinersD over/under on getting banned?

I say under 4 days.

I say in a couple hours or less