There are 324 users in the forums

Stop Bashing Jed York!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by NinerD:
Jed Prince of York.

~ Hired Dingletary full time.
~ Kept Dingletary long after he shouldn't have.
~ Was all for 6 years Alex Smith.
~ Never explained the Scot M. situation and why we didn't have any GM in a disastrous season.
~ Plays with his water bottle like a nervous kid at a press conference.
~ Acts like the Petulant Child he is when Lowell Cohn calls him on the carpet with tough questions.

This is who you have faith in.

Lowell Cohn your back with your great look on life. How the hell do you call yourself a fan. It is not like we have had Al Davis for the last million years.
There was NO TOUGH QUESTIONS SO GET OVER IT. YOU SUCK the Niners don't need any fans like you.

Al Davis is better than the owners we have. He's won the Super Bowl. What have the Yorks won?

How long has the Yorks owned the team..........when was the last time Al won a Super Bowl.

[ Edited by NinerD on Dec 28, 2010 at 00:49:25 ]
Jed Prince of York.

~ Never explained the Scot M. situation and why we didn't have any GM in a disastrous season.
~ Acts like the Petulant Child he is when Lowell Cohn calls him on the carpet with tough questions.

Lowell Cohn your back with your great look on life. How the hell do you call yourself a fan. It is not like we have had Al Davis for the last million years.
There was NO TOUGH QUESTIONS SO GET OVER IT. YOU SUCK the Niners don't need any fans like you.

Al Davis is better than the owners we have. He's won the Super Bowl. What have the Yorks won?

How long has the Yorks owned the team..........when was the last time Al won a Super Bowl.

Around a decade of complete fail. Losing teams and no stadium that they keep talking about.
Hmm. Another thread where SD talks a bunch of and riles people up. Go figure.

Jed Prince of York.

Around a decade of complete fail. Losing teams and no stadium that they keep talking about.

You are right Al Davis has won a ton of games this last decade and has built a new stadium while doing it. We smurfed up with Alex but Al hit a homer with jamarcus russell. GTFO
People can believe what they want to believe. But Jed has done nothing good yet with the 49ers. You guys getting hyped is blind faith based on no reality.

I would like to believe too. But history with Jed tells me otherwise. If the does the right thing and hires Harbaugh and gets out of the way and lets him do the job maybe I will see things differently then.

There is just no reason to believe in new found hope and change where he acts like a Petulant Child at a press conference with the very few tough questions he faced.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hmm. Another thread where SD talks a bunch of and riles people up. Go figure.

All I seen from this tool bag is this kind of talk. I can't belive the MOD's let him be such a douche bag.
People can believe what they want to believe. But Jed has done nothing good yet with the 49ers. You guys getting hyped is blind faith based on no reality.

I would like to believe too. But history with Jed tells me otherwise. If the does the right thing and hires Harbaugh and gets out of the way and lets him do the job maybe I will see things differently then.

There is just no reason to believe in new found hope and change where he acts like a Petulant Child at a press conference with the very few tough questions he faced.

On December 28, 2008 Jed York became the Team President / Owner and his parents became co-chairmen responsible for providing resources and maintaining their role of interacting with other owners and NFL executives.
Verdict is still out on the kid.

Blind faith cause you know that Harbough is going to be the next savior, that is some blind faith and there was no tough questions today. If this you idea of tough questions I don't know how you got out of high school, and explains why you never went to college.

On December 28, 2008 Jed York became the Team President / Owner and his parents became co-chairmen responsible for providing resources and maintaining their role of interacting with other owners and NFL executives.

Blind faith cause you know that Harbough is going to be the next savior, that is some blind faith and there was no tough questions today. If this you idea of tough questions I don't know how you got out of high school or that you are still in high school.

Blind faith cause you know that Harbough is going to be the next savior, that is some blind faith and there was no tough questions today. If this you idea of tough questions I don't know how you got out of high school, and explains why you never went to college.

All I seen from this tool bag is this kind of talk.

I call what I see with Jed. One press conference where he is fumbling around with his water bottle is not enough to convice me that we are winning the next 5 Super Bowls. He's done nothing. And the things he has done while in charge have been the wrong things.

Blind faith cause you know that Harbough is going to be the next savior, that is some blind faith and there was no tough questions today. If this you idea of tough questions I don't know how you got out of high school or that you are still in high school.

All I seen from this tool bag is this kind of talk.

I call what I see with Jed. One press conference where he is fumbling around with his water bottle is not enough to convice me that we are winning the next 5 Super Bowls. He's done nothing. And the things he has done while in charge have been the wrong things.

I see your point but York is not going away no matter what. He ain't gonna sell the team.

Remember the Saints owner Benson. He was a laughing stock of the league with fans wearing bags over their heads at games. Look at him now, what do you think changed? Did he get smart all of a sudden? He made 1 good hire with Payton and all of a sudden, he becomes a genius over night.

What about Bidwell of the Cardinals. He sure looked retarded hiring Whisenhunt and getting to the superbowl couple years back.

Jed York is 0-2. Make no mistake about it, he better hit it right with this move or he will be 0-3 and then thats another story. But I'm not going to condemn him for life for being 0-2. Its not like he is 0-10 with coaches. Debartalo had a rough start but got it right with hiring Walsh and the rest is history.

Yup you are right. The questions were mostly softballs. Typical Bay Area media. The few "somewhat tough" questions he got caused him to act like the Petulant Child he is. Hardly somebody ready for the Prime Time and choosing a GM.
Share 49ersWebzone