LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

Will fans wear bags on their heads next week?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will fans wear bags on their heads next week?

If they bother to show up...
If anyone goes to the game, they should wear Alex and Singletary faces.

[ Edited by LanceQ on Dec 26, 2010 at 13:53:25 ]
Originally posted by LanceQ:

There'll be a stadium full of people with broken noses if that happens.
I am going t enjoy watching what unfolds next week. FYI Jed. I have not purchased or been purchased a single 49er item in 2 years . Looks like that will continue. I urge the rest of you 49er followers to do the same instead of being Jed's clonies.
the real question is will there be any fans at the game
I'll be there with no bag on my head.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
What point would this serve? I mean, other than making yourself look like a freaking retard.

Jed is getting a GM. Singletary will be fired. We will have a new QB next season.

So, what's the point? They're already gonna make wholesale changes. They get it.

"Wah, the 49ers suck, wah. The only way I can express my frustration is to wear an unoriginal costume in January that serves absolutely no purpose. Wah."
Huh?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
No. Fans wont do that. They are happy to know that sing is gone and we will have a whole new infrastructure by next season. Even if the crowd is small there wont be bags.

Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

Only the WebZone post-whores should (but they should pretty much every day)...
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by LanceQ:

There'll be a stadium full of people with broken noses if that happens.

It's very difficult to guzzle beer with a bag over my head so no... I will not wear a bag over my head.
good thing i'll be in new york and wouldnt have to watch this garbage team. they have ruined 12 years of my NFL experience
Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
good thing i'll be in new york and wouldnt have to watch this garbage team. they have ruined 12 years of my NFL experience

Finally beating Favre and the packers in the playoffs was a waste of time for you?!?
Share 49ersWebzone