


There are 728 users in the forums



Originally posted by 190836:
We are the Niners not The Saints.
Originally posted by kidash:Originally posted by ninertico:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll be there with no bag on my head.
Originally posted by luv49rs:Originally posted by kidash:Originally posted by ninertico:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll be there with no bag on my head.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
A simple chant of "LOOK AT FILM" would suffice
Originally posted by okdkid:
What point would this serve? I mean, other than making yourself look like a freaking retard.
Jed is getting a GM. Singletary will be fired. We will have a new QB next season.
So, what's the point? They're already gonna make wholesale changes. They get it.
"Wah, the 49ers suck, wah. The only way I can express my frustration is to wear an unoriginal costume in January that serves absolutely no purpose. Wah."