There are 93 users in the forums

Well the Good News is the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
will not be getting my $1701 tomorrow for Playoff Tickets. Season is over for me. It was about the worse most horrible season in a Long Long Time. Time to re-group.
I can't believe those sons of greedy ass b***hes were going to charge that much amount of money to see this piece of s**t team in the playoffs. PLAYOFFS?!?! PLAYOFFS?!?!
Yeah, but when does Jed pull the plug? Tomorrow? Or does he wait until the season finale?
I think a lot of fans were not happy about it as well. Then to add a NFC Champ game into the charge was crazy
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Yeah, but when does Jed pull the plug? Tomorrow? Or does he wait until the season finale?

I think the plug has been pulled.
  • Veteran
F*** the yorks
The good news is that the pathetic Nolantary and Alex Smith era is finally over.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
The good news is that the pathetic Nolantary and Alex Smith era is finally over.

Bunch of Nolan Nonsense...........5 years worth.....

We don't know that for sure, yet.
Terrible coaches, o-line, QB, all the DBs.....we can only hope a major change will occur

I'm just glad this crap season is over ! None of this BS talk of us making the playoffs...now we can take our HC and Alex Smith, out to pasture and shoot 'em ! Then we can get a real HC and QB who actually steps up and plays in a pressured situation. Maybe keep T.Smith as a backup, but get rid of Sing and Alex !! This game showed our weakness at QB. I think we're a good veteran QB ( McNabb, or Palmer, or even Kolb ) away from being a legit contender in the NFC. I'm not saying that's all we need, but it's the 1 GLARING need. We could use another good passrusher, and draft a good CB. But, I think we will get an offensive minded HC and he will bring in his guy @ QB. Glad we can put this season to rest next week. Even if we win, we'll be 6 - 10 and get a top 10 pick. I am already looking forward to the draft and 2011.
There is no good news. 8 straight seasons with no postseason. Only Lions and Bills have a longer streak. This season was just the continuation of the incompetence and pathetic brand of football the 49ers have become known for since the Yorks took over.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:

FINALLY!

You don't know that, Yorks are still the owners.
when I got that invoice I lmao.

$616?!?

GTFO
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Lol theres one game left, let sing finish out
Share 49ersWebzone