There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So close....

Well, I'm guessing Sing read everyone's "let's lose posts" and decided to take the advice. Starting Troy Smith on Sunday, what a joke, now the offense will look like Minnesota's on Monday night. And the announcers confirmed that Joe Webb had no knowledge of the offense, just like Troy, at least with Alex we'd have a chance. Well, it was a hell of a season and a nice thought to know we were so close to making the playoffs. Congrats to all you negative a$$h0l3s, u got your wish.
Originally posted by job2436:
Well, I'm guessing Sing read everyone's "let's lose posts" and decided to take the advice. Starting Troy Smith on Sunday, what a joke, now the offense will look like Minnesota's on Monday night. And the announcers confirmed that Joe Webb had no knowledge of the offense, just like Troy, at least with Alex we'd have a chance. Well, it was a hell of a season and a nice thought to know we were so close to making the playoffs. Congrats to all you negative a$$h0l3s, u got your wish.

A stupid posting....being 7-9 doesnt give anyone the reason to believe the Niners deserve or for that matter be so close to the playoffs...if this is your definition of being so close...we have bigger problems here.
Lulz about people complaining about Troy Smith starting acting like Alex Smith is such a sexier option.
It's the closest we've come to the playoffs is what I'm saying dumbass. And Alex is the better choice because he doesn't limit the play call
Originally posted by susweel:

Dance to the swing of the lock.

Seems like you are the one being negative, considering the game hasn't even been played yet and you have already determined the 49ers will lose.
It's the closest we've come to the playoffs is what I'm saying dumbass. And Alex is the better choice because he doesn't limit the play call

[ Edited by mr2324jgf on Dec 22, 2010 at 7:24 PM ]
You gotta give yourself a chance on this board buddy!

I'm guessing you've missed whats been happening, not to crush your hopes or anything, but this feeling went away much earlier in the season.

Don't get me wrong, we all want this team to be successful, but so much mediocrity and self-foot shooting won't help, but only create humor and false-excitement for all 49er fans...
[ Edited by rEspEctdA49ers on Dec 22, 2010 at 7:34 PM ]

I agree with this comment 100 percent. Alex doesn't limit the playcall. Alex limits the play EXECUTION. If you think we fans are "negative" because this underachieving team is going to lose and lose and lose...you're mistaken. We're negative becvause they're going to WIN these last 2...and get into the playoffs. Only problem is this team has ZERO business being ANYWHERE near the P word. Getting humiliated in the first round by the giants or the buccaneers isn't something most fans are looking forward to. It would be easier to root them on to win these two games if it weren't going to cost us a high draft pick. Most of us realized a long time ago this team isn't a real playoff team. Its almost funny that by making the playoffs, we actually shoot ourselves in the "draft" foot. The season in a nutshell. Shooting ourselves in the foot...and it lasts all the way to the draft!