LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

This is why nobody likes you, Niner Talk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"gooood byyyyyyye"

at least the chiefs didn't have their starting QB... what's our lame excuse?!!!

same old smith, same old sing, same old sorry niners
I'm confuzzled.
Sorry just realized my mistake, all these fail coaches are starting to look the same.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Season isn't over

Dude, this entire GENERATION of 49ers is over! A loss like this? Jed is going to start chopping heads off in about 30 minutes. Might as well get a higher pick to help the rebuilding process.
Originally posted by Bake87:
I will not spend another dime on this franchise if they don't fire all of them.

What does the 87 in your name stand for?
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Yeah Alex is making Sing and the Oline look bad, sure buddy.

Never ends. Alex can go out, throw 0-5 for 5 INTs with no pass rush on him and it still wouldn't be his fault.

What's making everyone look bad is Alex misfiring on a 5-yard screen pass.
Originally posted by rob28:
and when they finally try to go to him, int.

I know the commentator said that, but I think the pass was to Ginn or Crabtree. I saw a 15 or 19 on the jersey I think. I am sure I saw the 1 part.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
f**k that
Originally posted by zillabeast:

later dude
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I am literally sick to my stomach.

Never drink too much kool-aide! I had hope, but remained skeptical.

Business as usual in NT.

The radio announcers have explained that SD has constantly double-teamed VD, with a LB underneath and a S over the top. This is why you need more than one receiving threat.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Alex has been trained this way since his inception in the NFL, Mike Nolan ruined Alex. Norv would have turned him into a stud but we screwed Norv over just like we did good'ole Mooch. Poor Mike Singletary was the LAST person who knew what to do with a QB and we ruined him to by making him a head coach soooo fast. We should have thanked him for helping us as an interim in 2008 and offered him to remain as an assitant and hired someone else like NORV TURNER!

How exactly did we screw Norv Turner?
After watching this team tonight I have to ask do we need more than just a new staff and qb? I mean until tonight that's all I thought we needed. But It appears we neeed alot more a lot

Thoughts
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by Bake87:
I will not spend another dime on this franchise if they don't fire all of them.

What does the 87 in your name stand for?

Maybe he meant to write 23. And maybe his family has always had season tickets for him.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
After watching this team tonight I have to ask do we need more than just a new staff and qb? I mean until tonight that's all I thought we needed. But It appears we neeed alot more a lot

Thoughts

You honestly didn't think we need more of a secondary? More of an oline? More of a pass rusher? Lol.
Share 49ersWebzone