LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

This is why nobody likes you, Niner Talk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
naaaaa
still blaming the QB?

Do NOT start a new thread if it's about the current game, firing Singletary, or about Alex Smith. Use the search function before starting a thread or you will be warned and your thread will be merged into this humongous pile of nonsense.
This was the worst niner game I have seen in a long time. Every single way we could have killed our own momentum in this game we did. Back to back possessions. The overtuned A Smith TD. 4-1 Terribly predictable run call that got stuffed and the Ted Ginn TD.

49ers had no answer for the chargers zone. Couldn't even throw to VD.

Rivers had WIDE OPEN targets all game.

I am f**king done with this piece of s**t team until Coach Mike Singletary is no longer the head coach.

He was out-coached, yet again. Poor game plan, no composure, no discipline, no play makers on offense or mainly none on D.

Until he is gone. I'm done. And then next year the entire coaching staff better be gone too. Along with our terrible secondary.

f**k you Sing, Im out.
I wish I knew how many sacks Sims and Davis gave up combined. I think the rest of the line with the exception of Chilo did decent, but there was a couple times Alex would be getting hit from his blind side with a 4 man rush within 3 seconds and I dont care who u are you cant succeed with that little time. Our receivers had zero time to get open down the field.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Do NOT start a new thread if it's about the current game, firing Singletary, or about Alex Smith. Use the search function before starting a thread or you will be warned and your thread will be merged into this humongous pile of nonsense.
We are worse!

49ers are a collection of a clueless owner, outdated no brains coach, over match OC, overated DC, a hall of fame maker defense (making the oppenents look like hall of famers), can't teach anybody WR coach, can't create RB, ole' OL, no pass rush DL, knocked out Safeties (they knock themselves out), big play CBs (for the other team), stuck in reverse QBs and can't seperate WRs.

But at least we have a probowl punter.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
and our QB knows the playbook well....
I'm guessing this must be the first game you've seen all season!?
Yeah this thread is necessary

Id like Mike Singletary fired and Nate Davis named starting QB for the last 2 games. I am tired of ownership sitting on their hands. This whole team needs to be flushed. Might as well see what he Nate can do. We already know the other 3 QB's are losers.
None of that stuff will happen
  • fly15
  • Veteran

move this into the postgame analysis, sing fired thread, or nate davis thread.
Won't happen..
Share 49ersWebzone