LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 190 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

well there it is folks, we're going to lose.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I want Patrick Peterson in r1 and Stanzi r2! Come on, baby! With our luck, we'll just blow them out and be stuck in the 10 spot.

I'm not a big Stanzi guy but I could definitely live with that.

I'm hoping that we grab a Bulger, Hasslebeck, or McNabb for Stanzi to sit behind and not go the Alex Smith rushed-to-bust route.

OMG

bulger? wtf??

Hass??????? f**k no

McNabb is more likely
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Go, Niners, go!

Brother, I applaud your enthusiasm. Every day of every week, your on here typing this. I just wish more people on this board were more supportive of the team and didn't piss and moan so much.

BTW, with all the talk about a GM/HC, does anyone know who's the starting QB this week or has it even been announced?
Always play to win the game, period. Unless you have a chance at the #1 overall pick and could get Luck but we have no chance of that. Losing becomes a habit in the NFL and certain teams get into the losing mindset where they always find a new way to lose a game. We are already becoming close to that type of team without but have not had a game where we lose by just not showing up and trying.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Go, Niners, go!

Brother, I applaud your enthusiasm. Every day of every week, your on here typing this. I just wish more people on this board were more supportive of the team and didn't piss and moan so much.

BTW, with all the talk about a GM/HC, does anyone know who's the starting QB this week or has it even been announced?

I don't think anyone cares. Hopefully Carr and all of our practice squad.
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Go Cardinals !!!

I been wanting losses for the last month so I'm not gonna stop now.

We need the better draft positioning for the rebuilding process.
Originally posted by susweel:
Go Cardinals !!!

i gotta admire you, sus. you make no apologies for what you want. LOL!

with that being said, i hope we beat the s**t out of these clowns and at least make physical rehab part of dockett's off season plans.
No word on who the starting QB is for this game?

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Besides the draft order.....we can still end up 2nd in the west......I don't want a 2nd place schedule for next year.....

THIS. THERE IS NOTHING GOOD THAT WILL COME OUT OF WINNING THIS GAME.

Oh, s**t, another good point. I've been dreading the '11 schedule for years in advance as is.

It is a very unusual situation. By losing we will give a division foe a harder schedule and weaken their draft position through every round.

If we win we do the opposite. So while it is great to see the win on a short term basis it is in the Niners longer term interest not to win and set us up for a playoff run next year.

Still, on game day I always root for the Niners.
Originally posted by verb1der:
No word on who the starting QB is for this game?

I hope it's David Carr
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go Cardinals !!!

This.
Go Cardinals !!!

This. drafting 5-9 spot vs 10-13 spot is a huge diff. especially if u want to package something to trade up for Luck
Hope we lose

But Tomsula is going to want to win in his only HC opportunity so we will prolly win
Share 49ersWebzone