49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 849 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day



can we ban these two please.

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Because of my opinion? Your complaint is a joke. I am pushing for a loss because winning is meaningless. I want to clean house and show how bad everyone is on the coaching staff so Jed ends the season with a bad taste in his mouth and actually does something. Also I would like a lower draft pick.

Mods feel free to punish me for having a different opinion.

[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Dec 29, 2010 at 21:41:52 ]
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day


I think you need some counseling.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Dec 29, 2010 at 21:43:49 ]
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day



can we ban these two please.

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Because of my opinion? Your complaint is a joke. I am pushing for a loss because winning is meaningless. I want to clean house and show how bad everyone is on the coaching staff so Jed ends the season with a bad taste in his mouth and actually does something. Also I would like a lower draft pick.

Mods feel free to punish me for having a different opinion.

If you want a lower draft pick then the niners would have to win
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day



can we ban these two please.

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Because of my opinion? Your complaint is a joke. I am pushing for a loss because winning is meaningless. I want to clean house and show how bad everyone is on the coaching staff so Jed ends the season with a bad taste in his mouth and actually does something. Also I would like a lower draft pick.

Mods feel free to punish me for having a different opinion.

If you want a lower draft pick then the niners would have to win

do you know your numbers?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

losing would make us go down, aka lower number, aka lower draft pick.
I keep forgetting we have a game this week. I'm looking forward to the GM and HC announcements.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day



can we ban these two please.

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Because of my opinion? Your complaint is a joke. I am pushing for a loss because winning is meaningless. I want to clean house and show how bad everyone is on the coaching staff so Jed ends the season with a bad taste in his mouth and actually does something. Also I would like a lower draft pick.

Mods feel free to punish me for having a different opinion.

If you want a lower draft pick then the niners would have to win

do you know your numbers?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

losing would make us go down, aka lower number, aka lower draft pick.

Higher draft pick usually refers to picking position, not the number itself. The highest draft pick is #1 overall, not the last pick of the 7th round.

Losing gets a higher draft pick...

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day


I think you need some counseling.

-9fA

he's not the only one. He has a comrade that seems to agree.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day



can we ban these two please.

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Because of my opinion? Your complaint is a joke. I am pushing for a loss because winning is meaningless. I want to clean house and show how bad everyone is on the coaching staff so Jed ends the season with a bad taste in his mouth and actually does something. Also I would like a lower draft pick.

Mods feel free to punish me for having a different opinion.

If you want a lower draft pick then the niners would have to win

do you know your numbers?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

losing would make us go down, aka lower number, aka lower draft pick.

You sir are an idiot when you say you have a high draft pick it means you pick early when you have a lower pick you pick late
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day



can we ban these two please.

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Because of my opinion? Your complaint is a joke. I am pushing for a loss because winning is meaningless. I want to clean house and show how bad everyone is on the coaching staff so Jed ends the season with a bad taste in his mouth and actually does something. Also I would like a lower draft pick.

Mods feel free to punish me for having a different opinion.

If you want a lower draft pick then the niners would have to win

do you know your numbers?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

losing would make us go down, aka lower number, aka lower draft pick.

Higher draft pick usually refers to picking position, not the number itself. The highest draft pick is #1 overall, not the last pick of the 7th round.

Losing gets a higher draft pick...

-9fA

I know that. I made a mistake in posting that but I thought he would understand what i was saying. BTW it may usually be referred to that way but both make sense.

[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Dec 29, 2010 at 21:55:46 ]
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day



can we ban these two please.

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Because of my opinion? Your complaint is a joke. I am pushing for a loss because winning is meaningless. I want to clean house and show how bad everyone is on the coaching staff so Jed ends the season with a bad taste in his mouth and actually does something. Also I would like a lower draft pick.

Mods feel free to punish me for having a different opinion.

If you want a lower draft pick then the niners would have to win

do you know your numbers?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

losing would make us go down, aka lower number, aka lower draft pick.

Higher draft pick usually refers to picking position, not the number itself. The highest draft pick is #1 overall, not the last pick of the 7th round.

Losing gets a higher draft pick...

-9fA

I know that. I made a mistake in posting that but I thought he would understand what i was saying. BTW it may usually be refereed to that way but both make sense.

hahahah so you try to attack someones intelligence because you were the one that made the mistake. Yeaaa now it all makes sense.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day



can we ban these two please.

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Because of my opinion? Your complaint is a joke. I am pushing for a loss because winning is meaningless. I want to clean house and show how bad everyone is on the coaching staff so Jed ends the season with a bad taste in his mouth and actually does something. Also I would like a lower draft pick.

Mods feel free to punish me for having a different opinion.

If you want a lower draft pick then the niners would have to win

do you know your numbers?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

losing would make us go down, aka lower number, aka lower draft pick.

You sir are an idiot when you say you have a high draft pick it means you pick early when you have a lower pick you pick late

Mahalo for the personal attack. "Mods handle it"
A person who is not an idiot would use common sense and understand what I meant, you know what I mean?
I do apologize for the misunderstanding.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day


I think you need some counseling.

-9fA

so im guessing you like the idea of having the niners win a REALLY meaningless game for pretty much nothing
& have Alex Smith have a decent enough game that way the 49ers management can consider to resign him & be fooled once again & also promote Tomsula to Head coach & im not done there

we also lose out on a chance to get a top 5 pick & get ahead of our rivals the Cardinals by winning?

call me a fool but pride aside we really would be just screwing ourselfs up by winning a meaningless game

BTW Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day


I think you need some counseling.

-9fA

so im guessing you like the idea of having the niners win a REALLY meaningless game for pretty much nothing
& have Alex Smith have a decent enough game that way the 49ers management can consider to resign him & be fooled once again & also promote Tomsula to Head coach & im not done there

we also lose out on a chance to get a top 5 pick & get ahead of our rivals the Cardinals by winning?

call me a fool but pride aside we really would be just screwing ourselfs up by winning a meaningless game

BTW Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

People are in titled to there own opinion but why would you want to see a player ON YOUR TEAM get "beat down". it makes no since, the comment is stupid.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day


I think you need some counseling.

-9fA

so im guessing you like the idea of having the niners win a REALLY meaningless game for pretty much nothing
& have Alex Smith have a decent enough game that way the 49ers management can consider to resign him & be fooled once again & also promote Tomsula to Head coach & im not done there

we also lose out on a chance to get a top 5 pick & get ahead of our rivals the Cardinals by winning?

call me a fool but pride aside we really would be just screwing ourselfs up by winning a meaningless game

BTW Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

People are in titled to there own opinion but why would you want to see a player ON YOUR TEAM get "beat down". it makes no since, the comment is stupid.

yah, wait till after the game, he wont be a part of the team then
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day


I think you need some counseling.

-9fA

so im guessing you like the idea of having the niners win a REALLY meaningless game for pretty much nothing
& have Alex Smith have a decent enough game that way the 49ers management can consider to resign him & be fooled once again & also promote Tomsula to Head coach & im not done there

we also lose out on a chance to get a top 5 pick & get ahead of our rivals the Cardinals by winning?

call me a fool but pride aside we really would be just screwing ourselfs up by winning a meaningless game

BTW Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

People are in titled to there own opinion but why would you want to see a player ON YOUR TEAM get "beat down". it makes no since, the comment is stupid.

CUZ I HATE THE CHUMP WITH A PASSION BUD........

stupid or not but i bet pleanty of ppl in here that dont like Alex Smith agree with me but they aint gonna get in here & post it...........

So i pretty much did it for every Alex hater in here

HEY SOMEBODY HAD TO DO IT
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone