LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
No way we lose this game. Not gonna happen.
This is the first time I've ever seriously wanted us to lose.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No way we lose this game. Not gonna happen.

yeah cardinals suck too much
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I don't care how good or bad we look. This offseason I am taking on a whole new attitude about Niner football. I plan to spend less time keeping up with this team and more time enjoying my life and my family. I may not even watch the draft or preseason games.

this
Originally posted by Leathaface:

last time I remember was against Houston in what was called "The Reggie Bowl."
Even if we try to win this game we still might lose......Skelton and the cars beat the cowboys and I'm hoping they beat us too because we need a top 5 pick.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Its doesn't matter if we win or lose in this game for draft position. If we lose and we're in front of Arizona, it won't be by much, maybe only two spots ahead. Which isn't too hard to trade up and move in front of.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Even if we try to win this game we still might lose......Skelton and the cars beat the cowboys and I'm hoping they beat us too because we need a top 5 pick.

they do to, so tanking the game has to be on their minds as well.
Any word on the starting QB?!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

they do to, so tanking the game has to be on their minds as well.

Alex is going to screw us one last time by throwing 6 TDs. And messing up our draft spot.

Originally posted by verb1der:

Smith.
I really want Alex Smith to start because I'm very curious to see how he'll perform in his last game as a 49er.
I really want Alex Smith to start because I'm very curious to see how he'll perform in his last game as a 49er.

Wouldn't the game just be his "tryout" for the Tards? Aren't they looking for a new starting QB? Isn't he likely to be available for next season?

Yes, it should be interesting.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

Wouldn't the game just be his "tryout" for the Tards? Aren't they looking for a new starting QB? Isn't he likely to be available for next season?

Yes, it should be interesting.

lol, that's a good storyline!

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
That's right, there's a game this week. Alex Smith starts at QB, 49ers interim coach Jim Tomsula announces.

Originally posted by oldninerdude:

Smith.

Share 49ersWebzone