LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im predicting that the stick will about half full for this game. Good thing they have these seats sold in advance otherwise it would be blacked out for sure.
Go, Arizona, go!!

Get us the 5th pick!
Let's go Cards!!!!

beat down Alex Smith all day

I can just see it now.

Alex Smith is probably wringing his small, manicured hands like Monty Burns thinking:

"Nyahhhh... nyaaahhhh. I'll show these pesky little 49er fans for making me feel sad for so many years!"

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Let's go Cards!!!!

cant wait to hear the booooos again
Larry Fitzgerald revealed that he experienced concussion-like symptoms after taking a late blow to the head in last Saturday night's win over the Cowboys, and recalls little of the game.
He's believed to have suffered the injury on Arizona's final drive, and beat writer Kent Somers observed Fitzgerald "dazed, holding his head, and blinking to focus" at the end of the game. "I don't remember much of that game to be honest with you," Fitzgerald said. "The play before I took a shot and I was a little bit out of it. I knew I had to run up the seam, saw the ball and knew I had to make a play." His status for Week 17 is unknown.
Source: Arizona Republic
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Even if we try to win this game we still might lose......Skelton and the cars beat the cowboys and I'm hoping they beat us too because we need a top 5 pick.

Skelton went 11/25 last week for 183 yards. he is not a threat. they beat a cowboys team without Kitna and Dez bryant at home. Stephen Mcgee stepped in vs their starting defense and did a pretty decent job and then their kicker missed an extra point. Even WORSE than Seattle, the Cards are HORRIBLE on the road and we are better at home.

Face it, we will easily win this game. Even with Alex at QB. Mike Johnson is going to come out aggressive and ANY QB will be able to put up good enough numbers against the cardinals defense but where we win this game is our defense, as bad as it as seemed to be, ALWAYS plays lights out against the Cardinals offense. If they score two TD's, I'd be surprised
Let's go Cards!!!!

If it's a meaningless game the 49ers are unbeatable. In the York era the 49ers are preseason and meaningless December game world champs.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Let's go Cards!!!!

can we ban these two please.

Originally posted by backontop:
Let's go Cards!!!!

Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Let's go Cards!!!!

Let's go Cards!!!!

No you can't sorry.
Let's go Cards!!!!

No you can't sorry.

that seems like inciting to me. Mods handle it.

Share 49ersWebzone