LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I will be mad if we win this meaningless game and then watch Arizona draft Andrew Luck right before out pick.
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Wouldn't be mad at all. In fact, it's exactly what I expect.

This franchise always performs well when nothing's at stake. Moral victories R us.

To go out and stink it up in the most meaningful game of the year then follow that up with a brilliant performance in the Loser Bowl would be completely consistent with the pattern established in 2005.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by Chief:
I hope we get our asses handed to us, this season was a joke.

This. I want the higher draft pick.

we could have a top 5 pick

Hello Patrick Peterson Lockdown CB
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HearstFan:
If the niners without singletary actually look good, aggressive, and crisp on offense and defense? It would be so depressing to me that it would almost be comical.

It's Arizona, the niner's already looked liked SB champs when they played earlier. I won't be mad at all and I wouldn't put two s**ts of meaning to it either, because it really won't mean a damn thing if they do look good (just like earlier in the season).

IMHO...the niner's are such misfit's that they will f**k it up and win this utterly meaningless game, instead of doing the better thing for us which is improve our chances at one of the QB's in the draft while they do their f**k up routine. They will f**k up and win, instead of f**king up and losing, and they will get absolutely jack squat in return for it. That's how much of a bunch of misfits this team is right now.

We should rest banged up players like Willis and Spikes, no need to grind them down physically.
I don't care how good or bad we look. This offseason I am taking on a whole new attitude about Niner football. I plan to spend less time keeping up with this team and more time enjoying my life and my family. I may not even watch the draft or preseason games.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
We should rest banged up players like Willis and Spikes, no need to grind them down physically.

YES! This is basically a really really early 2011 preseason game. Rest anyone important.
There's a game this Sunday?

I thought Sunday was the day we hire a GM.
me vale verga. We gotta lose. Winning will piss me off.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Just lose baby

I hope Nate Davis starts
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw, i know it'll never (can't) happen)
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I hope Nate Davis starts

Never mind I just read that article that says you can't bring up a player from the practice squad in the final week of the regular season.
Nha man we cant just give up and lose the game to secure a better draft spot.Look at all the potential game breaking stars we passed up...Desean Jackson...Dez Bryant and god knows how many we passed in the last few drafts.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
i would like to see us give Boone, Mays, Kristick, Williams, and Brock some playing time though

This. An Bowman, too. I never want to see the Niner's lose, but if playing the rookies were to lead to a close loss this week, well, so be it.

Plant Sims, Nate Clements, Snyder, on the bench--as the first step in seeing them go elsewhere next year.

I especially can't wait to see Clements go. Starting with his overly aggressive, bite on the fake play during the first game in Seattle, continuing with the Atlanta fumble-away-a-win fiasco, and ultimately his brilliant PI move on an uncatchable, underthrown and intercepted pass last weekend, ultimately giving the Lambs their first TD of the day,Clements has certainly earned his paycheck this year.NOT!
Share 49ersWebzone