LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Vital Information for the 49er "Fans" who...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
There is always someone wanting to get their hands on tickets if you fair-weather fans don't want them anymore. You guys can go join up with the other bandwagon guys who are fans of whichever team has won the last Superbowl.

That's funny, I don't remember any Niner games selling out. So how come your having troubles getting some? Sounds like you just don't feel like shelling out the dough.

Yes, please do put your saved money towards an education.

Wow, a grammar correction. I give up, you just won lol.
I seriously doubt that 49er Management will give a crap about what the fans on this forum think when it comes to making offseason decisions. It's hilarious that "fans" actually want us to lose so changes will be made, why not be happy that we are in position to win the NFC West for the first time in 10 years? Whatever happens in the offseason is beyond our control, no matter how many threads or posts you have. As fans we are to support our team through the good and bad times. I live in Texas and there are so many Cowboy fans here jealous of the 49ers because we at least have a shot at getting in the playoffs, there are a lot of fanbases that would like to be in our postition.

There is no way to predict what York will do to this team after this season, if we make the playoffs or not. I am behind this team and hope we can make an appearance in the postseason, I dont care who the coach or qb is. It's been so damn long since the Playoffs have meant something to us.

IMO of course.
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
First of all there is NO guarantee that if you lose the remaining games that you would get the first or even the second pick in the draft. So drafting Luck or Cameron would probably be out of the picture.

Keep in mind that there are teams (believe it or not) worse than the 49er's.
... and they will have first picks over the 49er's.

Just to name a few: Panthers: 1-12, Bengals: 2-11, Bills: 3-10, Lions: 3-10, Broncos 3-10. Ahem ... the Cards?

All except for the Lions will probably be looking for a new QB.

In regards to Mike Singletary, the expectations were very high this season and EVEN if he were to make it to the playoffs, I don't think he will keep his job.

They should have run away with the division ... !! Hands down! It won't get any easier next season!

Just for the record, I never thought the Niners would end up with the 1st pick. In order for the 49ers to draft Andrew Luck it would requitre a trade. There is no changing that.

The only thing that changes with a better draft pick is the PRICE of the trade. Does it cost us a 1, 2 and 3? Do we lose a 1 next year? Are the Panthers even interested in making a trade?

Actually, I was hoping for the Panthers to win a game or 2 and I wanted Detroit to get the top pick.

Yes...as some say, thats "Crystal Ball" time. I know, I'm a bad fan for thinking about the future. Bad Me.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
There is always someone wanting to get their hands on tickets if you fair-weather fans don't want them anymore. You guys can go join up with the other bandwagon guys who are fans of whichever team has won the last Superbowl.

Actually, I was sick yesterday and couldn't give my tickets away! They sat in the nice holders hanging on the wall. Sad, but no way I could make it...
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eamjr10:
I seriously doubt that 49er Management will give a crap about what the fans on this forum think when it comes to making offseason decisions. It's hilarious that "fans" actually want us to lose so changes will be made, why not be happy that we are in position to win the NFC West for the first time in 10 years? Whatever happens in the offseason is beyond our control, no matter how many threads or posts you have. As fans we are to support our team through the good and bad times. I live in Texas and there are so many Cowboy fans here jealous of the 49ers because we at least have a shot at getting in the playoffs, there are a lot of fanbases that would like to be in our postition.

There is no way to predict what York will do to this team after this season, if we make the playoffs or not. I am behind this team and hope we can make an appearance in the postseason, I dont care who the coach or qb is. It's been so damn long since the Playoffs have meant something to us.

IMO of course.

agreed.

If we lose out who's to say we can get the coach or draft pick we want? If we win out who's to say Sing and/or A.Smith will be kept? The only thing I know is if we keep winning and make the playoffs that will be awesome!

I'm holding out hope that we can win the west and get in... after that, with a home playoff game anything can happen.
I don't know if everybody knows this, but if you make the playoffs your draft pick is automatically in the 20's. We're not rooting for the 1st pick, that's obviously not gonna happen. We just don't wanna draft the worst QB in the first round.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Anyone who wanted us to lose can go f**k themselves...
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Really? Dude, what are you 13? I guess people aren't allowed opinions. Since when did the WZ become Russia?
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
I don't know if everybody knows this, but if you make the playoffs your draft pick is automatically in the 20's. We're not rooting for the 1st pick, that's obviously not gonna happen. We just don't wanna draft the worst QB in the first round.

A.Smith pick #1, A.Rodgers pick #24.

I am not at all confident that the guy at 10 is going to be that much better than the guy at 20. I could be wrong, but I am not willing to sacrifice a potential shot at the playoffs for a potential first round QB. If we win out, we make the playoffs guaranteed... IF we lose out, then nothing is guaranteed... we will get a better pick, but who's to say what QB will be there and if he will be any good?
Originally posted by Pick6:

A.Smith pick #1, A.Rodgers pick #24.

I am not at all confident that the guy at 10 is going to be that much better than the guy at 20. I could be wrong, but I am not willing to sacrifice a potential shot at the playoffs for a potential first round QB. If we win out, we make the playoffs guaranteed... IF we lose out, then nothing is guaranteed... we will get a better pick, but who's to say what QB will be there and if he will be any good?

That's a possibility. But how would you feel if the top 4-5 QBs are already gone and they decide to take another position and let it ride with Alex? That's what keeps me awake at night lol. It's been 5 years, and I can't take it any longer.

• jrg
  • Veteran
No class!
Originally posted by boast:
wanted us to lose this game and/or any remaining games for the following reasons:

• ensure Sing's firing
  • Andrew Luck
  • 2011 NFL draft position
  • this team does not deserve to win
  • Alex Smith
  • Troy Smith

here are a few links i think you might find useful:

http://www.clanram.com/forums/
http://www.ramsrule.com/theoriginalherd/dcboard.php

http://www.seahawks.net/
http://www.seahawkblue.com/forum.php

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-Luck/132355330134939

you are, for obvious reasons, not real fans of the San Francisco 49ers. no real fan would ever wish for their team to lose.....no matter what the circumstances.

i hope you find these links useful.

Great Post! There are lots of fake fans on this forum. Fake wanabee 49er fans. This team can win out and go to the playoffs, I hope they do. Even after they make it to the playoffs, singletary will still get fired and the team will be revamped. I think regardless singletary is gone. To want your team to lose is not being a true fan.

To all the fans that want the 49ers to lose, this is for you:

Go find a new team to root for. Your negative fandom is not wanted. Take your fake crappy attitude and get out!
Originally posted by jrg:
Anyone who says people should go f*** themselves should go eat sh*t and die!
Share 49ersWebzone