LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Vital Information for the 49er "Fans" who...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I don't get this logic. Some people get to be "real" fans and others who don't agree with your specific logic should be fansd of other teams?

Lame.

I wanted the Niners to lose. I admit it. I wanted them to lose the rest of the games this season for a number of the reasons you listed.

I am no less a fan than you.

I simply don't want to trade short term wins for long term success. You see whats right in front of you while I see the long term effects of winning an losing.

I don't want the team to lose on purpose....I do NOT support throwing a game....but me wanting this team to be in a position to get what could be a great QB (something they are missing) so we can win a few meaningless games simply means I want to win SUPERBOWLS, not meaningless games at the end off the season.

Now, please graduate from the second grade and shut up about this "if you don't want to win your a fan of a different team". Grow the f*ck up.

I'M A FAN OF JOHNNY DEPP!
I WANTED HIM TO SUCK IN "THE TOURIST" SO HE'D TRY HARDER IN "PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN 4: SPARROW SAVES CHRISTMAS"
MAKES PERFECT SENSE!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
ENOUGH WITH LUCK damn. Hasnt even declared yet and Harbaugh might stay in College god dont you people know anything lol.
Nice post brochacho. Wanting your team to lose in general is pathetic. I just want to sniff the playoffs at this point. Singletary is gone either way.
I don't get this logic. Some people get to be "real" fans and others who don't agree with your specific logic should be fansd of other teams?

Lame.

I wanted the Niners to lose. I admit it. I wanted them to lose the rest of the games this season for a number of the reasons you listed.

I simply don't want to trade short term wins for long term success. You see whats right in front of you while I see the long term effects of winning an losing.

I don't want the team to lose on purpose....I do NOT support throwing a game....but me wanting this team to be in a position to get what could be a great QB (something they are missing) so we can win a few meaningless games simply means I want to win SUPERBOWLS, not meaningless games at the end off the season.

Now, please graduate from the second grade and shut up about this "if you don't want to win your a fan of a different team". Grow the f*ck up.

Actually, rule of thumb is that fans want their team to Win no matter what.

You must be from the school of logic that Bellicheat subscribes to. You know the one that when you're stuck punting from the very back of your own End Zone to aim for the crossbar?

No offense but you're not the kind of fan I ever want to be.

~Ceadder
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Lame.

grow the f*ck up? how about you go and learn the definition of meaningless first.

and then please teach me the secret of your clairvoyance. i really need to get next weeks Lotto numbers, yo!

PS. should i buy a crystal ball before the first lesson?
Lets win out and crash the playoffs at 8-8 because seattle will lose vs the falcons and we will beat the rams! All that stands in our way is San Diego this thursday night and I'm happy to say I will be there chearing my lungs out from the 10 yard line of the Field Section Go Niners through the bad and the good im married to my 49ers til i start pushing daisies!!!
Originally posted by boast:

Lame.

grow the f*ck up? how about you go and learn the definition of meaningless first.

and then please teach me the secret of your clairvoyance. i really need to get next weeks Lotto numbers, yo!

Missing my point homeboy.

I'm not asking you to AGREE with me.

I'm telliong you that saying other people aren't real fans and that you are is the stuff of Elementary School arguments.

Grow up. We are ALL Niner fans. We have different opinions. Get over it.

Lame.

THIS!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Lame.

I'm telliong you that saying other people aren't real fans and that you are is the stuff of Elementary School arguments.

you're right! I don't agree with anything you said.

these last few games are far from meaningless.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
"Fans" don't want their team to win meaningless games that put them in a position to lose future games that actually count for something.

You have an odd definition of "meaningless". You should just say "meaningless to me".

It's not over till' the fat lady sings. Irreguardless of our performance in the next few games, changes will be made. Either way, we can't go after other coaches anyways until after the League comes to terms with the PA. If you read a little deeper into the Eddie D interview, you will find some of the answers you are looking for. You should seek logic and information before you define something as meaningless.

Spikes has never been to the playoffs and he has worked so hard for his team. He is not getting any younger. Spikes deserves a playoff run. I am a fan of the players not the coaches. For those who would deny Spikes his childhood dream, shame on you.

Go 49ers shock the World and pathetically even some our their fans....

Lame.

you're right! I don't agree with anything you said.

these last few games are far from meaningless.

Let the people who want the niners to lose be. They don't get to enjoy this photo finish in the NFC west. This is the most exiting time to be a fan since 2001 and they are selling themselves short for the long run....
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
wanted us to lose this game and/or any remaining games for the following reasons:

• ensure Sing's firing
  • Andrew Luck
  • 2011 NFL draft position
  • this team does not deserve to win
  • Alex Smith
  • Troy Smith

here are a few links i think you might find useful:

http://www.clanram.com/forums/
http://www.ramsrule.com/theoriginalherd/dcboard.php

http://www.seahawks.net/
http://www.seahawkblue.com/forum.php

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-Luck/132355330134939

you are, for obvious reasons, not real fans of the San Francisco 49ers. no real fan would ever wish for their team to lose.....no matter what the circumstances.

i hope you find these links useful.

Oh, stop whining Mr "Real Fan" lol. What a joke. Your blind support of the Yorks and Sing is going to cause even more long term damage to our beloved franchise. That is undeniable, because it's already, and will continue to happen with your support.

You really need to consider the damage your causing us. Rooting for Sing's return is something you and all the "real" fans will later regret.

If I'm banned shouldn't Boast as well? I'm simply countering his "argument" as well as countering his insults to those that want long term coaching sanity.
we should've made a list of members who wanted them to lose
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
we should've made a list of members who wanted them to lose

and ban them.
Share 49ersWebzone