LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Vital Information for the 49er "Fans" who...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by modninerfan:
The fans that booed from the first play, the fans that were going to walk out in the 3rd...

f**k off
THIS
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Singletary is an idiot, and I will continue to wish for a new coach until he proves he's even smarter than a single poster here. Whether the 49ers win or not, I don't care, because Singletary has shot out all the optimism I had left.

And i believe we are talking about fans like you.........thank you for making this easier to decipher people like you from the real fans who want their team to win.........
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
"Fans" don't want their team to win meaningless games that put them in a position to lose future games that actually count for something.

Real fans never want this team to lose. Whether it's for the division or for nothing, I want the 49ers to win. Each and every week.

The typical, ignorant mindset of "real" fans; narrow-minded and can't think more than two minutes into the future.

That was rude uncalled for and made absolutely no sense, but im sure it made you feel better about yourself..............
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Singletary is an idiot, and I will continue to wish for a new coach until he proves he's even smarter than a single poster here. Whether the 49ers win or not, I don't care, because Singletary has shot out all the optimism I had left.

And i believe we are talking about fans like you.........thank you for making this easier to decipher people like you from the real fans who want their team to win.........

Uh, excuse me? Who in the blue hell are you to call me out? I posted I didn't care if we won or lost, not that I wanted them to lose. I'm numb for either result. I've been hearing all this potential and "if and buts" nonsense for the last 8 years, so no, I am not enamored by a single victory after losing 8 so far. Sorry, for not being a drone that cheers for everything niner related, but it's going to take more than one win to convince me Sing and the rest of the dumbasses in charge know what the hell they're doing.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Dec 12, 2010 at 10:18 PM ]
"Fans" don't want their team to win meaningless games that put them in a position to lose future games that actually count for something.

Ignoring all the unpleasantness and general attacks you follow this with, perhaps you could explain in a reasonable fashion how a game which keeps us in with a chance at the playoffs can be called meaningless?
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
didnt the cavs tank on purpose to get James?

The Cavaliers are a pathetic NBA franchise.

I remember a certain team tanking to get Mr. Duncan. Are the Spurs pathetic too? There 2 championships from him would disagree.

ummmmm can i ask how anyone knows weather or not a team tanks on purpose? i mean did they come out and say weather or not they thought it was in the best interest of their franchise?
Originally posted by English:

Ignoring all the unpleasantness and general attacks you follow this with, perhaps you could explain in a reasonable fashion how a game which keeps us in with a chance at the playoffs can be called meaningless?

He's banned.
Originally posted by English:

He's banned.

Damn! Thanks for telling me

Uh, excuse me? Who in the blue hell are you to call me out? I posted I didn't care if we won or lost, not that I wanted them to lose. I'm numb for either result. I've been hearing all this potential and "if and buts" nonsense for the last 8 years, so no, I am not enamored by a single victory after losing 8 so far. Sorry, for not being a drone that cheers for everything niner related, but it's going to take more than one win to convince me Sing and the rest of the dumbasses in charge know what the hell they're doing.

Im Jason nice to meet you.....but just because you root for everything niner doesnt mean your a drone....but funny comment none the less......and sing has won more than one game he has 5......and im glad you feel you are better suited to coach this team..............oh yea and im sorry for quoting you i forgot i cant speak my mind on this site .................wait im not sorry........................the end
i am a faithful fan and have been since the mid nineties i wanted us to win but i wanted alex smith to do bad i still want playoffs but i just don't like alex smith at all

Originally posted by boast:
wanted us to lose this game and/or any remaining games for the following reasons:

• ensure Sing's firing
  • Andrew Luck
  • 2011 NFL draft position
  • this team does not deserve to win
  • Alex Smith
  • Troy Smith

here are a few links i think you might find useful:

http://www.clanram.com/forums/
http://www.ramsrule.com/theoriginalherd/dcboard.php

http://www.seahawks.net/
http://www.seahawkblue.com/forum.php

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-Luck/132355330134939

you are, for obvious reasons, not real fans of the San Francisco 49ers. no real fan would ever wish for their team to lose.....no matter what the circumstances.

i hope you find these links useful.

Bullsh*t.

Im Jason nice to meet you.....but just because you root for everything niner doesnt mean your a drone....but funny comment none the less......and sing has won more than one game he has 5......and im glad you feel you are better suited to coach this team..............oh yea and im sorry for quoting you i forgot i cant speak my mind on this site .................wait im not sorry........................the end

Oh, boy 5 out of 13 wins in the worst division in NFL history. What a great coach dat dere dum Singletary is!

No, I'm not a smart ass that thinks he could coach better. I do believe, however, that Sing isn't the right man for the job, and his track record speaks for itself. He, like Nolan, doesn't know how to gameplan, make adjustments, use time outs correctly, use challenges correctly, put teams away, or even put his players in the best position to win. You don't need to be a coach to see that, and it becomes even more apparent when both former players and coaches are calling Singletary out for these mistakes on a weekly basis. At least with Nolan, he wasn't completely restricted to being a cheerleader, because he was a good D coordinator, and displayed that here when he took over calls.

Speak your mind, it's a forum. Just don't assume everyone here falls under your definition of fan either. Anyone who's been following this team for the last 8 years has to be one, because no bandwagoner is insane enough to follow this mess.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Dec 12, 2010 at 10:36 PM ]
I don't get this logic. Some people get to be "real" fans and others who don't agree with your specific logic should be fansd of other teams?

Lame.

I wanted the Niners to lose. I admit it. I wanted them to lose the rest of the games this season for a number of the reasons you listed.

I am no less a fan than you.

I simply don't want to trade short term wins for long term success. You see whats right in front of you while I see the long term effects of winning an losing.

I don't want the team to lose on purpose....I do NOT support throwing a game....but me wanting this team to be in a position to get what could be a great QB (something they are missing) so we can win a few meaningless games simply means I want to win SUPERBOWLS, not meaningless games at the end off the season.

Now, please graduate from the second grade and shut up about this "if you don't want to win your a fan of a different team". Grow the f*ck up.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
The fans that booed from the first play, the fans that were going to walk out in the 3rd...

f**k off
A real fan doesnt look at other teams forums and compare
Share 49ersWebzone