There are 227 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My kid has a school performance that night. I'll have to miss the game :/
  • obx49
  • Veteran
A very winnable game except for the fact that...you know...we don't f**k it up.
I'd take SD and give the points. This will probably be another ugly game.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the Chargers are very beatable. the Niners always play well in primetime, too. this should be an exciting game.
Its good that we are the underdogs in this scenerio. After beating the Seahawks by an insane margin, overconfidence would be our downfall. Staying humble and disciplined is the only sure path to victory from this point on.
Sounds about right. See you guys at the game!!!
This team is going to eat that up!!!

I expect this team to come out and surprise them like Oakland did even on a short week especially since the offense and defensive starters where pulled in the fourth so they could rest a bit. That fact is what I wanted more than anything for this game: Dominate in order to rest the starters at the end of the game.

Our team will be better rested for that Thursday Night match up.

I expect us to fight hard and squeak out with a win.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Exactly...we may lose by twice that
Take the points now, before they go down

This.

The result will be that all of the MS/AS haters will be happy, and the team will be that much closer to the changes so desperayetly needed.

But it will still be the Niners losing, which hurts so much, with no indications that the owners have a clue how to make positive changes.

Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:
Its good that we are the underdogs in this scenerio. After beating the Seahawks by an insane margin, overconfidence would be our downfall. Staying humble and disciplined is the only sure path to victory from this point on.

Yeah right, you know goldson is going to come overconfident as usual and bite on some kind of move.

Reggie smith will be picked on, and they will go deep early and often.
Go Niners!!!!
If I was a betting man I would think SD would win, but I am not so certain if you remember how they were physically slapped around and demolished by the Raiders run game recently. If the 49ers play conservative and hope Phillip Rivers makes a mistake then the 49ers will lose. Only chance we have is be aggressive. The Chargers will be looking for us to run a lot. The defense must get consistent pressure on Rivers and bottle up the screen pass which have killed us this year.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I'd actually think it will be a closer game than you think. The last time we played on Thursday night it was close and we beat them.
Damn. I got to get home as fast as I can then to take the nine points. I have a very strong feeling this yo-yo Chargers team is going to blow it at home Thursday night to the lowly 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone