There are 200 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by backontop:
Everyone keep in mind this is a primetime game and the 49ers have always shown up for primetime games.

I have an excellent feeling about this game.

I had an excellent feeling during the last game. It was a BJ
I say we get blown out to keep in line with our consistent uneven performances game to game, but we're playing on the west coast, same state, same time zone. No snow, no cold.

If we were going to win on the road against an unfamiliar quality team, this is the one I pick.

Okay, back to reality - we'll get blown out. Or SD just steadily pulls away.

45-21 Bolts.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Everyone keep in mind this is a primetime game and the 49ers have always shown up for primetime games.

I have an excellent feeling about this game.

I had an excellent feeling during the last game. It was a BJ [laugh]

LOL. backontop laughing at his own joke.
throw the ball to crabtree and crabtree catch the damn ball
Yeeeeee
Originally posted by teeohh:

Nope Crabtree will continue what he always does when Alex is in there.

Tips it up into the air, resulting in a pick.
Seems like a lot of posters on this thread believes the Chargers are like the Patriots or some unstoppable force. lol
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by teeohh:

Nope Crabtree will continue what he always does when Alex is in there.

Tips it up into the air, resulting in a pick.

That's why Vernon will have a big game. He needs to average 86 yards over the next 3 games to get 1000 yards, anyone think he can do it?
Good we'll play the underdog but the chargers just lost to oakland who we beat like a drum they are not world beaters

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Seems like a lot of posters on this thread believes the Chargers are like the Patriots or some unstoppable force. lol

Yeah, all of their recievers are hurt, this is a very winnable game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This would've been a very good time for us to have Frank Gore, San Diego is very suspect against the run.
I think that it will go down to 7.5
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This would've been a very good time for us to have Frank Gore, San Diego is very suspect against the run.

Westbrook is more than capable.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 13, 2010 at 8:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Westbrook is more than capable.

agreed! Screen pass get, set to go off! I really don't think we can keep up with SD. Phillip rivers is accurate like A rodgers, and we ALL know that Spencer and nate can't cover. Our safeties get beat deep too often! Not to mention every WR on their team is 6'5.

The reason the Raiders won that game is because their D line has been generating pass rush. Not to mention they know the chargers well. SD has blown us out every time lately. If we can get pass rush we have a chance! Otherwise this might get ugly! Good news is, if we win out after this game and STL loses to KC or SEA, we go to the playoffs!
Share 49ersWebzone