LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 337 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So the Chargers OC has been able to get their premier WR to match up against Terrell Brown, Takeo Spikes and Goldson. What's next, Ray Macdonald?

Yet we can't even get Davis open enough to throw him the ball. I dont want the Niners to play one more game this season.

You move your best players around and get them reasonable matchups. Then, even when they're covered, you give them a chance to make a play. Not only have we not put VD in favorable positions, Alex "I wont risk a TO" Smith isnt even attempting to give him the ball.....

LOL, you post on this the entire time and literally every single post is about Alex Smith. The entire team and coaching staff is playing like crap. That's why no one on here likes you... you made your point. You're like a broken record playing millie vanillie.

the truth hurts.....
after 6 years, you guys should be eating your crow....

Umm... okay. Who should we play then? Troy Smith? David Carr? Alex isn't a great QB, but he is the best we have. Is that false? Why would we "eat crow?"

How is the rest of the team doing? You are like Alex's psycho ex girlfriend... OBSESSED. We got the point man... the first 20,000 posts.

did we look this bad with Troy Smith ?

We looked worse at home with Troy Smith... the Bucs game. And the AZ game we looked like a joke on offense with a team that quit.
Wheres Rocky Benard when you need him?
I am not sold on Gruden.

Gruden has made an already good team play well--but he hasn't shown any ability to build a team-- a long term good team.

I would love Harbaugh---take the chance.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

sorry more like this
morgans a fighter
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by rob28:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Wish List:

Proven GM
Proven HC - Gruden
Trade whatever it takes for a stud QB - Andrew Luck
a whole new defense minus pwilly

Lets turn this b***h around.
i agree

Jon Gruden is NOT a proven head coach. Tony Dungy, yes. Jimmy Johnson, yes. Jeff Fisher, yes. But Gruden... hell no. People need to do their research on why some of these coaches they are naming are jobless.

Gruden took the worthless Raiders and built that roster up with a journeyman qb and turned them into a SUPERBOWL team. Not to mention he did all this while Al Davis hated his ass. If you can't see that, you need to do some research.

Luck is a great prospect the same as Smith was, but drafting him would only set us back 2-3 years as we don't have the weapons to support him.

Wow, should I even respond to this one? Luck is the best QB prospect since Rivers and Eli Manning, some people are even saying Peyton Manning. I guess some people have to wait for the combine to have that info shoved into their face

As far as a proven GM, I would like to see us turn an ex head coach like Dungy or Jimmy into our VP of football ops kind of like Holmgren and Parcells.

Holmgren yes, Parcells is done with the NFL.

I do agree that Willis, Smith, and maybe a few of the younger guys are the only ones worth keeping on defense.

Yes.

[ Edited by NorCaL9er on Dec 16, 2010 at 8:13 PM ]
Can't blame this one on Alex, it starts and ends with the coach.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
If the Cards beat Carolina this weekend, we are tied with them for last place in the NFC West.

Sad, but true.
Originally posted by keeferr75:
morgans a fighter

He was a beast on that play!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Smith will now put up meaningless stats and his lovers will use them to defend him.

alex will get some garbage yards and TD
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Wheres Rocky Benard when you need him?

wow----cruel---and yet---I agree!
Alex is getting hot, I feel a comeback looming...
Originally posted by susweel:
Smith will now put up meaningless stats and his lovers will use them to defend him.

Yeah, he should play bad on purpose now... I hate him.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by keeferr75:
morgans a fighter

He was a beast on that play!

Nobody was defending him
Share 49ersWebzone