There are 197 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. San Diego Chargers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

6. Coaching- What was our gameplan? One second it looked as if we were going to try to run it, then the next second we throw 3 passes in a row. No balance. No specific game plan nothing.
whats so wrong about an asymmetric play-calling? better than run,run,pass all day long.
[ Edited by communist on Dec 16, 2010 at 8:47 PM ]
cool thread bro
Yeah, I can't point to one player that did well tonight. Actually... maybe Josh Morgan, but I think that's just him making plays in garbage time.

Alex Smith - It's not his fault that the entire team sucked. He didn't really do anything to make things better though.

Justin Smith - I didn't think his ejection was the STUPIDEST mistake that I've seen. It's just bad luck that he shoves someone he's not looking at, and it's the ref.

Nate Clements - No idea why he lets himself into a jump ball situation with Jackson. Probably should've tried to secure the tackle.

Offensive Line - At times, had some nice holes for the running game. But overall, they didn't help Alex Smith at all.

Coaching Staff - What exactly was the gameplan? This probably should've been the game where we play smashmouth football and try to run it down their throats. Why try to pass 3 downs in a row on the #1 pass defense in the NFL?
Originally posted by kidash:
Post all post-game analysis on this thread.

I got over this loss by the 3rd quarter. Probably the fastest I've done so after the Chief's game.

Singletary gone.
Smith gone.

-9fA
I wish I cared about this game.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
in other news i have been farting on my gf while shes been sleeping
  • Jiks
Originally posted by kidash:
Post all post-game analysis on this thread.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I got over this loss by the 3rd quarter. Probably the fastest I've done so after the Chief's game.

Singletary gone to the playoffs baby!
Smith gone to the playoffs baby!

-9fA

Better resign them, after they end our playoff drought!

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

I'm glad I didn't
Simple analysis...

We Sucked!
Just beat the Rams and Cardinals and the Niners will get a beatdown they deserve in the playoffs. This season already prove that Niners can't beat good teams with good QB and WR. Singletary will get fired after the CBA is established or stayed if the Yorks are cheap and don't want to pay for two coaches. The money is from Jed parents so they really have the last say in distributing the money.
Can't wait for another useless Sing presser.
this thread title sums up me
Share 49ersWebzone